ESPN thinks we should trade Landry to Jags for a 2nd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN thinks we should trade Landry to Jags for a 2nd

Everyone knows if any team gets Landry it will be NE...Look no further than recent trade/pickup history of Miami's most promising players. They go North....WAY North and in our own division none the less.

Will never understand that....

Trading proven player's for BS draft picks is just stupid unless you have a proven replacement in the wings. Talk about wanting a team to go backwards. We traded Miller for a 5th pick and used a 3rd to replace him with Drake, bad deal, we got a 5th for Mathews, we gave up a 3rd, 4th and 5th or 6th for Caroo very bad deal, Vernon we get a 3rd and spendt a 1st this year. Not to say that Mathews wanted to stay or Vernon was affordable but you get the drift. All 3 are starter's on their respective tesms.

Everyone knows if any team gets Landry it will be NE...Look no further than recent trade/pickup history of Miami's most promising players. They go North....WAY North and in our own division none the less.

Will never understand that....
@Digital

See what I'm saying man?

Landry was drafted as a 2nd; if anything he's appreciated to at worst a mid-round first plus other consideration. Why would this team take a step back after developing an asset? I never could understand why NO traded Cooks, an already-proven and justified first round pick to NE for their late 1st rounder... (but then I realized that Ireland is in their front office).

Given the above on why that is a preposterous trade for us in terms of value ( I know he still needs to be signed which might be easier said than done), on a more pragmatic basic it's ridiculous to trade away the heart, soul and most dependable producer of the team even for a 1st at this point in the season.

Back
Top Bottom