ESPN thinks we should trade Landry to Jags for a 2nd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN thinks we should trade Landry to Jags for a 2nd

Lol yes because we would definitely get someone as good as Landry with a second round pick.

Pay the man his $, drop Stills when his contract is up. pick up Parkers option and unless he shows a lot more than the "flashes" we've seen so far he can bounce too. We can reasonably replace Kenny and Devante. Landry we will not.

ESPN? I don't even know what those letters stand for. Says alot.

Utterly ridiculous, unless he's made it clear that he simply won't play for the Dolphins next year, no matter what.

A 2nd-round pick in the NFL isn't even more likely than not to become a long-term starter, let alone become Jarvis Landry-caliber.

Time to put in Shefter's backup. He's officially lost it...

If anyone actually still believed we should even consider trading Landry...hearing ESPN say that we should, is absolute proof that it would be an awful ****ing idea.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

I was listening to the fantasy sports station on Sirius today. They were giving their picks for the super bowl. For the NFC, they went with the Eagles. For the AFC, they picked the Jaguars. I couldn't believe it. They have their 1st round pick, Dede Westbrook, coming off IR next week. He lit up the preseason. I think he led the NFL in receptions. Already grabbed him in my fantasy. If he's anything like he was in college, they don't need to spend a pick on Landry.

Jags trading for Landry? Didn't know Landry was a QB....

If ESPN suggested that I roll around on the floor because I'm on fire, I'd take my chances on pouring gasoline on myself. They're that stupid...

Trading proven player's for BS draft picks is just stupid unless you have a proven replacement in the wings. Talk about wanting a team to go backwards. We traded Miller for a 5th pick and used a 3rd to replace him with Drake, bad deal, we got a 5th for Mathews, we gave up a 3rd, 4th and 5th or 6th for Caroo very bad deal, Vernon we get a 3rd and spendt a 1st this year. Not to say that Mathews wanted to stay or Vernon was affordable but you get the drift. All 3 are starter's on their respective tesms.

I agree with your first sentence but not tje examples. Miller isnt living up to his contract and we had Ajayii, no way we should have resigned him. Matthews is a good player but also not worth his contract to us. Same with vernon, great player but got way overpayed. They were all smart decisions not to resign. The horrible moves we made after like Caroo dont change that.

Back
Top Bottom