ESPN's 5 Point Stance (Fin News Included) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's 5 Point Stance (Fin News Included)

SirFin

The Original Fin
Reaction score
On the Mike & Mike Show on ESPN.. they are doing the FIVE-POINT STANCE..

These are rumors only.. except for #3

1. TY LAW GOING TO PITTSBURGH...

2. ORLANDO PACE GOING TO TEXAS...

3. Chan Gailey Heart Attack.. (Not Rumor) He will be OK..

4. Plaxico to Miami... (Nothing New).. Golic says they need somebody to go with Chambers and McMichael... Hmmmm...

5. Nothing indecent on TO/Desperate Housewives MNF intro FCC rules..

OK.. nothing new.. but at least the Burress to Miami thing has some legs...

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Plexiglass on our team. I still worry that he's not a team player. He bitched and moaned about only getting 4-5 balls/game. What does he think he will get with Chambers and McMichael on the squad?

i dunno the steelers cap situation, but i hope they sign law to a huge contract and let mcdougle become a phin, i really hope we hurry up on the contract offer to him, i want him bad, another question is wasn´t there a rumour at the beginning of FA we would go at another Lions OL in raiola ? never heard his name and actually never heard his name mentioned with another team either

Ohio Fanatic said:
I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Plexiglass on our team. I still worry that he's not a team player. He bitched and moaned about only getting 4-5 balls/game. What does he think he will get with Chambers and McMichael on the squad?

I'm not warming to that waste of talent at all. Underachievers never change.

Al13 said:
i dunno the steelers cap situation, but i hope they sign law to a huge contract and let mcdougle become a phin, i really hope we hurry up on the contract offer to him, i want him bad, another question is wasn´t there a rumour at the beginning of FA we would go at another Lions OL in raiola ? never heard his name and actually never heard his name mentioned with another team either
unfortunately dominic raiola signed a 5 year extension on the eve of FA.

Well, I can tell you #1 is wrong. It's already been reported that Law was rejected by Pittsburgh team doctors due to his broken foot. He's not going to Pittsburgh.

Hey did you hear what Golic said with the Pace news? He said that St Louis had a lot of problems on the O-line and he named St. Claire specifically and how he was getting beat up every game.

5 point stance?:confused:

How is that possible?

Oh....I get it now!! That's pretty disgusting!!!:roflmao: :shakeno: :roflmao: :wink:

Dredd1050 said:
Hey did you hear what Golic said with the Pace news? He said that St Louis had a lot of problems on the O-line and he named St. Claire specifically and how he was getting beat up every game.

Yeah St. Clair was horrible in St. Louis. But to his credit he played better last season and was one of our better o-lineman (which is scary if you think about it)

i heard plexico is talkin to the giants, and vikings.... per KFFL

Back
Top Bottom