ESPN's Gene Wojciechowski - Miami Dolphins Amongst Dominant Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Gene Wojciechowski - Miami Dolphins Amongst Dominant Teams

JBinSD

Active Roster
Reaction score
Check out the article.

The Dominant

Miami Dolphins: I knew I should have picked them to win the division. I wussed out.

And as for the Pats and Jills:

Patriots -- I believe it was Tom Brady who so eloquently described the Pats' recent performance against the New York Jets: "We just sucked." The Patriots will figure out a way to avoid being pulled under by the riptide of injuries and general suckiness. Thank goodness for the Bills in Week 3.

New York Jets: I know they beat the Patriots, but they go to Miami without Revis Island, without knucklehead Braylon Edwards in the starting lineup and without a good reason to think they won't be 1-2.

And who cares about the Bills.

It'd be easy to label Wojo as "savant" for this happy talk, but that would be selective and hypocritical since as a group the ESPN anal ysts come across more as "idiots." So I take any accolades from these Page, Marriotti, Rome, Skip Brainless types with a grain of salt.

nvzda9-1.jpg

I thought it was just earlier in the week we were complaining about getting no respect. Now all of a sudden everyone's jumping on the Dolphins train.

It takes the writers for these talking heads a few days to get caught up on what happened over the weekend, watch replays, etc.

It'd be easy to label Wojo as "savant" for this happy talk, but that would be selective and hypocritical since as a group the ESPN anal ysts come across more as "idiots." So I take any accolades from these Page, Marriotti, Rome, Skip Brainless types with a grain of salt.

nvzda9-1.jpg
hahahahhahahahhahhahahaaahahahhahahahahaahha

Check out the article.

The Dominant

Miami Dolphins: I knew I should have picked them to win the division. I wussed out.

And as for the Pats and Jills:

Patriots -- I believe it was Tom Brady who so eloquently described the Pats' recent performance against the New York Jets: "We just sucked." The Patriots will figure out a way to avoid being pulled under by the riptide of injuries and general suckiness. Thank goodness for the Bills in Week 3.

New York Jets: I know they beat the Patriots, but they go to Miami without Revis Island, without knucklehead Braylon Edwards in the starting lineup and without a good reason to think they won't be 1-2.

And who cares about the Bills.

Spoken like a true scholar.

After last week I am going to start expecting our defense to make stops at crucial moments of the game. Almost every dominant team shares that characteristic.

Yeah, I know that what he says isn't worth a grain of salt... I am just pointing out the article. Like someone said, a lot of anal ysts are jumping on the Dolphins ****. And let me add that I can't stand Jim Rome.

Yea Rome said the Jets will "get the job done"...yea... a big sunday nite bl*w job!!

nvzda9-1.jpg

Mariotti is probably going to wind up in the joint for awhile. So, at least that's one talking head out of the picture.

nvzda9-1.jpg

You my friend have talent!! Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom