Even more reason to pull for Amanda Nunes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even more reason to pull for Amanda Nunes...

No clue who that is.

I did see this video last week. Check out Chad Smith's hat.

[video=youtube;cfudXO_vzWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfudXO_vzWk[/video]

She's fighting Rousey this Friday. She's rockin's fins beanie in Episode 2 as well.

Never heard of her; not interested in her sport; and normally would not care about the outcome

However - if she's a Lady Fins fan , I won't be watching but will be rooting for her to win!

(of course my support and a transit ticket will get her on the NY subway system)

She lives down here, trains in Coconut Creek. Saw her beat Miesha Tate in July in Vegas and then she was on my plane back. Everyone was freaking out over her on the plane (she was obviously proud - wore her belt the whole ride home!). Should be interesting to see how she does against Rousey! Not a huge UFC fan but most of our friends are so I end up watching by default.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never heard of her; not interested in her sport; and normally would not care about the outcome

However - if she's a Lady Fins fan , I won't be watching but will be rooting for her to win!

(of course my support and a transit ticket will get her on the NY subway system)

You said that much better than me!

Back
Top Bottom