Ever meet any current players playing today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever meet any current players playing today?

CCMiamiDolphins

Parcells hater
Reaction score
Alright so the Marino thread got me thinking. Whats Ronnie or Ricky like? Or Zach or Jason? Or any Dolphins player today? I mean alot of people saying Marino is a jerk, some say hes a nice guy, I know I havent met any famous people at all, atleast I dont think. I know Gary Bracketts cousin, who got a ticket for the Super Bowl, but other then that nothing, My uncle ran into Dikembe Mutombo on an airplane to Atlanta, and went to the Eagles carnival. So does anyone have any stories about running into any current players playing today?

i talk to most players before the games and ronnie and ricky are just all around nice guys and will have a conversation with you... will allen swears alot and talks bad about the giants.. lol its kinda funny i once asked him what he thought about the giants and he said man f*** the giants i hope they get their a** whooped by dallas... oh yea and tedd ginn is a D**K.. any other questions cuz ive met alot

ted ginn will just keep his headphones on and not even look at u or wave.. jt would just walk right past u and ignore you as well but zach is a cool guy that cant stop signing sutographs and will just keep talkin to the fans.. channing jokes around a lot and will make fun of u and chambers is cool as well and will talk with u

I will probably never talk to a player from the NFL when I reside in Europe. But if I had to get the opportunity to meet a player one day, so it just should be Chris Chambers. He did seems like a real nice guy he is also enormously tough on the other side. One of my favorite NFL players working out for us. It was so sad to see we traded him away, I will never forget it. :(

right now i'm with my brother up here at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and this place gets a fair amount of celebrities who come here to meet and thank the wounded service members here,and because of that i've met some of the Colts defensive players to include Cato June right after they won the SB,and we've also met Shawn Merriman here,but no Dolphin players....we missed meeting Coach Shula and a few of his players from the 72 team by a few days here...that would've been awesome to have met them...i've also met Joe Gibbs here...

I get to see them every year at the draft party and various other events they do. I met Zach Thomas at the NFL experience last year and he was super nice. Him and JT never showed up at the draft party or anything so it was nice to finally meet him. Wes Welker was also super cool.

I actually got to play vs Bess when I was in High school he was a complete monster he played qb for skyline and had a good arm. We talked after the game and he was a real cool guy when he was younger sure he is the same way now.
I also met Lynch when he played for Oak Tech he has to be the funniest guy in the NFL hands down.

i met a handful of guys myself when i was living in orlando, i try not to bother many people myself. alot of the magic players were good fun to bs with

oh i know everyone hears bad stuff about barry bonds but i saw him this last season while i was out to eat with my g/f and i waited till he left to leave so i could say something and all that came out was "hey barry we suck without you" He looked over with a smile and in the most girly voice said " Hey they sucked with me to" and smiled.

I met Tim Hudson, the braves pitcher, once. He was really cool. We talked for like 15 minutes.

I also saw Greg Maddox. He would be the last person you'd think would be an athlete. He had his shirt off and had a belly and just looked kinda scrawny. We were talking about steroids (this was when the steroid scandal was big) and he said "do I look like I'm on roids?". He was cool.

I met JT once. He was nice.

I bowled with dwight howard here in orlando.. He had the lane next to mine, and i talked with him at the bar, i had a pitcher of beer, he had a pitcher of sprite.. he's still underage i think... lol, that was a year ago..

i also served Marty Booker 2 years ago, when i worked at the Cooper City Melting Pot. He signed my credit card slip and tipped me really well when i told him i was a lifetime dolphin fan, i wanted to tell him catch the ball..

I bowled with dwight howard here in orlando.. He had the lane next to mine, and i talked with him at the bar, i had a pitcher of beer, he had a pitcher of sprite.. he's still underage i think... lol, that was a year ago..

i also served Marty Booker 2 years ago, when i worked at the Cooper City Melting Pot. He signed my credit card slip and tipped me really well when i told him i was a lifetime dolphin fan, i wanted to tell him catch the ball..

should have told him to stay on his feet as well

Back
Top Bottom