Every Super Bowl winning team ranked. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Super Bowl winning team ranked.

A lot to click. 72 Fins lead the league in offense and defense. Overall, the 73 Fins had the best defense of all of them, just over 10 points a game. 78 Steelers had 10 hall of famers on it. Forgot to notice the offense, but I'm not going back through it

The '73 Dolphins team was better than the undefeated team.

Shula even said that before, but he backed off that statement as years passed. I do think that team was better in the postseason for sure. It helped to have a healthy Bob Griese.

That '73 team may have been more talented and more experienced, but they weren't perfect. :)

https://247sports.com/Gallery/Ranking-every-NFL-team-to-win-the-Super-Bowl-108387061

Saw this older article shared on Facebook.

The only undefeated team tops the list. And the 2nd best is the one Marino lost to.

A lot of memories scrolling through all of these.
I agree the ‘84 Niners were the 2nd best. Even though they had the same record as Chicago did in ‘85, the bears tend to get more love w the historians for some reason. I’ve always seen it this way - that niners team was incredible and only lost 1 game - in OT - to the AFC champion runner up Steelers. Wish Dan could have gotten a different draw that year. Bill Walsh was also quoted as saying “20 would be enough to win the game” before - he knew he had the better team.

Back
Top Bottom