Everyone Calm Down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone Calm Down

Drfletcherdc

Active Roster
Reaction score
RW is done. The question is "What have we done with him?" New England won 2 Super Bowls with scrubs at running back because they won as a team. Tampa Bay won their Super Bowl with who as their running back? Now is the perfect time to open the offense and spread the ball around to our playmakers, Chambers-Boston-McMichael-Konrad. Finally, our OC will have to put a game plan in that doesn't involve pounding the running back. It is time to get creative. Everyone has to start sometime, this is Minors time. I think this year will be exciting as our team takes off the myopic RW glasses and starts to play football. Travis Minor will be fine as our RB. Finally, we will stop pounding the ball in the third and fourth quarters and keep our aggressive approach through the whole game. Look at what we did to Dallas last year when we got the ball to Chambers. Spielman please don't panic.
PS. Spielman sign Chambers to a long term contract before the season starts because he will probably put up HUGE numbers this year.

Drfletcherdc said:
RW is done. The question is "What have we done with him?" New England won 2 Super Bowls with scrubs at running back because they won as a team. Tampa Bay won their Super Bowl with who as their running back? Now is the perfect time to open the offense and spread the ball around to our playmakers, Chambers-Boston-McMichael-Konrad. Finally, our OC will have to put a game plan in that doesn't involve pounding the running back. It is time to get creative. Everyone has to start sometime, this is Minors time. I think this year will be exciting as our team takes off the myopic RW glasses and starts to play football. Travis Minor will be fine as our RB. Finally, we will stop pounding the ball in the third and fourth quarters and keep our aggressive approach through the whole game. Look at what we did to Dallas last year when we got the ball to Chambers. Spielman please don't panic.
PS. Spielman sign Chambers to a long term contract before the season starts because he will probably put up HUGE numbers this year.

I love your choice to be positve but there is no way Dave will become that aggressive. He will just give it to Minor 3 times and punt. All this does is assure the end for Dave. And THAT if anything is the only positive way you can spin this. As for this year it is over. I predicted 8-8 before the Ricky thing. This team will give up on Dave and now that he has to power back to turn to this season is over before it begins.
I was just about to buy NFL ticket. At least I can save that much money. There is no reason to sit back and watch the third losing season since 70.

Drfletcherdc said:
damn bro while you were posting this i was posting on the same topic too.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I love your choice to be positve but there is no way Dave will become that aggressive. He will just give it to Minor 3 times and punt. All this does is assure the end for Dave. And THAT if anything is the only positive way you can spin this. As for this year it is over. I predicted 8-8 before the Ricky thing. This team will give up on Dave and now that he has to power back to turn to this season is over before it begins.
I was just about to buy NFL ticket. At least I can save that much money. There is no reason to sit back and watch the third losing season since 70.

If someone as optimistic as NCFINFAN decides it's a waste, why even bother supporting the fins? Jump ship! Jump ship!

Of 452 posts, NCFINFAN has been positive in 17.

This could be a blessing in disguise. It wont allow coaching to be one-dimensional. Ricky isnt the be all and end all of this team. I will continue to be optimistic about this upcomming season and all you doom and gloom ppl need to relax a little, there are 52 players to a football team and only One Starting running back.

FiN.in.RI said:
This could be a blessing in disguise. It wont allow coaching to be one-dimensional. Ricky isnt the be all and end all of this team. I will continue to be optimistic about this upcomming season and all you doom and gloom ppl need to relax a little, there are 52 players to a football team and only One Starting running back.
Thanks, I needed that bit.

Optimism! Itttsss contageous! :D

Back
Top Bottom