Everyone's top 5 list of players to watch at the NFL COMBINE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone's top 5 list of players to watch at the NFL COMBINE

PhinMagic

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Top 5 guys everyone's most interested in seeing at the combine this year.

WR-Keenan Allen, CB-Johnthan Banks, WR-Aaron Dobson, DE-Corey Lemonier, and CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson.

Im curious if TE'Os girlfriend shows up.....thats what im most interested it

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

from an athletic standpoint wanna see Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma (who claims a 4.7), Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee, Barkevious Mingo DE LSU, Ezekiel Ansah BYU and Tavon Austin WR WVU

for what it's worth I know a former MAJOR D1 and NFL Dline coach who used to take the numbers from testing and ball it up and throw it in the trash. All he wanted was 4 guys who could get to toss sweep. IMO you can tell speed by film. You're supposed to run well at the combine, you've been working on starts and 10 yard dashes for 3-8 weeks.

Michael Mauti, Cordarrelle Patterson, Cobi Hamilton, Ryan Swope, Tyler Eifert.

If I were allowed 5 more it would be: Chase Thomas, Zach Ertz, Travis Kelce, Xavier Rhodes, Jarvis Jones.

Honestly, I have a pretty good idea of which players I like already from the game tapes ... but I'm a total draft-nut and love every bit of the combine, including the blocking drills. :)

Back
Top Bottom