Everytime mike wallace, brian hartline, brandon gibson targeted in 2012 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everytime mike wallace, brian hartline, brandon gibson targeted in 2012

IMO Brandon Gibson VERY UNDERATED........ Walllace Hartline Bess Gibson Keller is going to be a great passing game!!!

yea I don't get why people underrate Gibson. the guy is pretty good.

Gibson a lot better than I thought...should be interesting how Miami utilizes him in this offense
I think he will play alot in the redzone... he said he will be lined up all over the field in an interview.. sorry can't remember where I read it.. but I think he will be playing every receiver position and in 2 WR sets in redzone it will be him and Wallace as the 2 WRs...... If there is one thing Philbin is GREAT at is MAXIMIZING the talents of what he has to work with. Tannehill, Miller, Wallace, Hartline, Bess, Gibson, and Keller will be put in the best chances possible to succeed... Ireland got the talent, Philbin will maximize it, now they just gotta go play

oh yes, very underrated! he ball skill with playmaking ability

IMO Brandon Gibson VERY UNDERATED........ Walllace Hartline Bess Gibson Keller is going to be a great passing game!!!

I'm hoping we replace Bess with Ryan Swope.

WR1: Mike Wallace
WR2: Brian Hartline
Slot: Ryan Swope
TE: Dustin Keller
RB: Lamar Miller

With those 5 guys on the field at the same time, we'll have weapons all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom