excited for 3 games in 4 weeks this season need tailgating advice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

excited for 3 games in 4 weeks this season need tailgating advice

wayner

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys not been on here as much as I would like due to being mega busy organising the dolphins v Saints london weekend Takeover for the fans coming to that game!

This year is huge for me the schedule has been kind and I am lucky enough to be going to 3 fins games in 4 weeks this upcoming season I live in the uk and have been busy organising the london take over weekend with the help of Stephen daniels we will have 2 events one on Saturday evening and then a pre game early party at the watkins folly sports bar near to wembley stadium (we have a facebook page for this event) where I am holding a huge raffle with proceeds going to the dolphins cancer challenge and great ormand st children's hospital in london , straight after this weekend I am flying out to miami for 3 weeks vacation with my wife and 14 year old daughter we will be attending the Titans game on 8th October and the jets game on 22 october .

This will be my wifes and daughters 1st ever games in miami and I would really like them to experience the miami dolphins game day experience and tailgating to its fullest,they have been to multiple games at wembley london but this will be there 1st games in the states, I hope the amazing dolphins fan can welcome them to tailgating the usa way and could any of you recommend the best tailgate we may be able to attend we are happy to chip in some $ of course??

I am sure I am friends with many members on facebook already but if you haven't added me send me a request you will find me under wayne collard ?

Many thanks and GO DOLPHINS

I have never been to it but I know the folks on the board usually have a tailgate section for Finheaven members, 22East I believe. They had a stickied thread at the top of the forum during the season.

It seems like great fun and I plan on making it to the Broncos game at home so I will try to hang with those guys when I do. I really don't plan on venturing around too much since I'll be coming from Wisconsin with a Broncos fan. I imagine it will be great to meet these guys in person. The site also usually takes part in MetLife takeover for the Jets away game every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

The East 22 thread is still up if you wanna check it out. Good luck and have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The advise I give non Floridians for Miami tailgating is bring a change of shirt and sunscreen. I've sweated uncomfortably through many of tailgating shirts, but having the change made the game much better. I might also be at that Titans game.

Hey guys not been on here as much as I would like due to being mega busy organising the dolphins v Saints london weekend Takeover for the fans coming to that game!

This year is huge for me the schedule has been kind and I am lucky enough to be going to 3 fins games in 4 weeks this upcoming season I live in the uk and have been busy organising the london take over weekend with the help of Stephen daniels we will have 2 events one on Saturday evening and then a pre game early party at the watkins folly sports bar near to wembley stadium (we have a facebook page for this event) where I am holding a huge raffle with proceeds going to the dolphins cancer challenge and great ormand st children's hospital in london , straight after this weekend I am flying out to miami for 3 weeks vacation with my wife and 14 year old daughter we will be attending the Titans game on 8th October and the jets game on 22 october .

This will be my wifes and daughters 1st ever games in miami and I would really like them to experience the miami dolphins game day experience and tailgating to its fullest,they have been to multiple games at wembley london but this will be there 1st games in the states, I hope the amazing dolphins fan can welcome them to tailgating the usa way and could any of you recommend the best tailgate we may be able to attend we are happy to chip in some $ of course??

I am sure I am friends with many members on facebook already but if you haven't added me send me a request you will find me under wayne collard ?

Many thanks and GO DOLPHINS

I live in Jupiter, Fl and will be going to the Dolphins game in London. I would love to hook up with other Finheaven fans while in London. As for Tailgating in Florida for the games, 22 East is a great place to start.

Wayner: I go to a bunch of games as a season ticket holder. Henrik usually has a great tailgate at East 22 and it's a lot of fun with great people. I would suggest going there. We might even bump into each other depending on which games you are going to.

Is that London game a home game? I have season tickets and wouldn't mind flying out to see them play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom