Exciting Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Exciting Football

Jaz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys dont get down we should all be excited about what our front office is putting together team wise.

We are getting young dynamic players that are gonna be exciting to watch.

Iv watched alot of Beck play and hes one hell of a football player and im stoked that we picked this guy. He's a nice kid and can make all the throws and will be our franchise QB

Ginn finaly gives us that X factor on the field, a player that has to be accounted for, speed kills, and the kid wants to learn and get the best he possibly can, the coach's will make him special. Im looking forward to years of excitng football down here in Miami with Beck throwing the ball over the corners to a screaming Ginn down the sidelines for touchdowns.

Satele too is a great signing, a touch lineman who is versatile and can play all over, but i think he will play center and stay there for years to come. Cam said how it all starts from center and now we got ours for the next 10 years to build around.

Finaly with Booker we get another dynamic football player with speed and alot of skill to partner Brown for years, which is a great 1 - 2 punch for us. i know we have Ricky but even if he's back this year we cant rely on him and he wont be around long anyway, so we future proofed our running back position for years.

Finaly great to see Miami getting Offensive players on this team, it was long overdue and i think we have done one hell of a job getting some serious talent on board making us a far better team.

The future is bright Dolphans!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats how a fan should be thinking, good read with all this negativity around. them *** clowns.

Back
Top Bottom