Exclusive Tony Sparano Column: Time For Contenders To Make Their Move | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Exclusive Tony Sparano Column: Time For Contenders To Make Their Move

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Q. Coach, What have you stressed to your players this week?
TS: We spoke about being close and getting over the hump in some of these games. I’ve made it clear to the players that, have no doubts, we are a good football team and in order to be seen as a good football team, and taken seriously, you have to win games like this one. November is moving time. It’s not the time to stand still. The pretenders stand still in November, the contenders move on. We need to move on.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/exclusive-tony-sparano-column-time-contenders-make-their-move

we better ****ing take it to the ravens. we better not settle for any of this conservative ****. although i know this is not how the NFL works at all, but if a team like buffalo can decimate the ravens defense, and even a team like Cleveland was able to do some damage against them both in Baltimore, no reason our team shouldn't be able to.

grow some balls this week please henning and sparano. i feel like i write this every week, and yet these coaches dont seem to get it through their heads.

Want to move on? Take over the offensive play calling Tony.

thats what i said in your other thread.

TS: We spoke about being close and getting over the hump in some of these games. I’ve made it clear to the players that, have no doubts, we are a good football team and in order to be seen as a good football team, and taken seriously, you have to win games like this one. November is moving time. It’s not the time to stand still. The pretenders stand still in November, the contenders move on. We need to move on.

Good stuff Sparano.....Now is the time.....we are getting real close to every game being a playoff game considering we are 1-2 games out of wildcard spot.....time to get the boys over the hump so they will be ready for the second half of the season.......I'm looking forward to this ride..........its time to put two three wins together and put some pressure on the Pats.....

Back
Top Bottom