Exotic blitz packages....yum! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Exotic blitz packages....yum!

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
Finally, the defense was working on some exotic blitzes and packages I'll keep to myself since the session went inside due to rain. They resulted in two tipped passes for Jason Taylor, a sack from Nate Jones, and plenty of pressure from Bell and Ayodele. Take from it what you will, but I suspect the Dolphins have figured out some innovative ways to put pressure on opposing quarterbacks.

From Omar's morning practice report:
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...009/08/fresh-phins-twitter-sucks-edition.html

I think we all know those exotic blitz packages are coming, but it's nice to hear confirmation they're being worked on. This will NOT be a repeat of Peezy/Taylor part 1!!

Ssshh! No bursting the bubble!

Very good like to hear that our defense will be very good this year and give our Offense good field position because of those type of packages.

Great news and terrible news at the same time!
Who's blocking???

At this point, it doesn't matter, just keep the exotic blitzes coming....defense wins championships...

I'm sure the offense was probably caught off guard, but just think about it, what if we could do on defense what we did with the wildcat on offense, what if we come up with an exotic defensive scheme that is hard for teams to stop....:woot::woot::woot:

I'm just happy that we're exposing our o-line to some of these things in practice. We got eaten up by the Ravens last year because we just could not stop their blitzes.

Back
Top Bottom