Extension given to Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Extension given to Dolphins

Spegg

Section 429 Row 17
Reaction score
The Fins were given an extension till 5 pm tomorrw to sellout. This is pathetic. I'd love for the game to be blacked otu so all you people who won't buy tickets can't see it. That may seem harsh, but it's riduculous that this happens several times a year. And to blame it on the hurricane is BS. That thing didn't even hit us.

Spegg, that is a little harsh especially since most public transportation was shut down and not everybody has a car. All banks were closed and tickets cost money and not everybody uses ATMs plus they scare the hell out of you not to venture outside. I think the extention is totally justified and fair. To not grant the extention would have been hardcore and callous. You're right here in Sunrise, I'm surprised to see your lack of compassion towards Dolfans who had their schedules screwed up by the storm.

BSQX4 said:
Spegg, that is a little harsh especially since most public transportation was shut down and not everybody has a car. All banks were closed and tickets cost money and not everybody uses ATMs plus they scare the hell out of you not to venture outside. I think the extention is totally justified and fair. To not grant the extention would have been hardcore and callous. You're right here in Sunrise, I'm surprised to see your lack of compassion towards Dolfans who had their schedules screwed up by the storm.

That's just BS. Typical excuses from Fins fans. And why the hell does everyone have to wait till 5 days before the game to get tickets? As I remember it, tickets went on sale a few months ago. The majority fans down here are pathetic and that's all there is to it. By the way do you have tickets? Or was it too scary to venture outside on Tuesday to buy them?

Screw going the the game. I will watch in high definition on my 65 inch with no complaints. Forget sitting in front of some ******* on his cell phone talking about what he did last night. Forget the lines to and from the stadium. Forget the 100 degree weather. I will watch in air conditioning and like it. I will be able to concentrate on game without any interference.

how could anyone not want to be part of a live football game atmosphere. we have some of the cheapest tickets i have ever seen for an nfl football game. there is no excuse

I have been a dolphins fan for over a decade but I have never been to a game, not because I'm to cheap to buy tickets but because I'm disabled and have no way to get to a game. I live near the Ft Myers area and I would go to every game if I could but it's just not possible. I am not lesser dolphins fan just because I have to stay home and watch the game. I might not be able to go to the stadium but I cheer as if I were there every Sunday.

DolphinsRkool99 said:
I hope it sells out I dont have sunday ticket...:cry:
Man you think it's bad for you... I haven't seen a game since the HOF game and I was thinking since I live in Richmond since NC is closer than any of the other Fox broadcasts this weekend I would maybe see my beloved fins... but no... I have to watch the Jills and Falcons play... so lame.

claytonAndDuper said:
how could anyone not want to be part of a live football game atmosphere. we have some of the cheapest tickets i have ever seen for an nfl football game. there is no excuse

Because it's too hot!! Because I'm barely making ends meet. Because because..... :cry:

If you live within 75 miles, and have a job, you should go to at least one game a year. There's nothing like it live.

claytonAndDuper said:
cheap or not, they're still expensive. and i like watching games on TV more than in person

Did my part. Went out a bought four tickets. I don't care about the rest of south florida not going to the game unless they are not physically able.

I dont think it sells out by tomorrow. If it doesn't, then whether or not you have the ticket, if you live in south Florida you wont see the game. I have no porblem with the extension , but there are just too many tickets available. This will not be the last time this year this happens.

Back
Top Bottom