Extension given to Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Extension given to Dolphins

I'm 17 years old and don't have a job, and I'm going. If I can find a way to come up with $37.00 for tickets (that's how cheap they are) then some of you older guys should have no problem with it.

popularwar said:
I'm 17 years old and don't have a job, and I'm going. If I can find a way to come up with $37.00 for tickets (that's how cheap they are) then some of you older guys should have no problem with it.
Dont forget you dont have to pay a dime for rent/food/insurance/electricity or anything else for that matter....

popularwar said:

If i'm going to sit in the blazing hot sun for hours with thousands of other people i'm sure as hell going to get good seats, mine cost me $150 each :( .

JackHammer said:
Screw going the the game. I will watch in high definition on my 65 inch with no complaints. Forget sitting in front of some ******* on his cell phone talking about what he did last night. Forget the lines to and from the stadium. Forget the 100 degree weather. I will watch in air conditioning and like it. I will be able to concentrate on game without any interference.
Amen brother, you won't see me at a Dolphin game.

popularwar said:
Well hell ask your daddy to buy us all tickets and see how that flies!!:p4e:

Spegg said:
The Fins were given an extension till 5 pm tomorrw to sellout. This is pathetic. I'd love for the game to be blacked otu so all you people who won't buy tickets can't see it. That may seem harsh, but it's riduculous that this happens several times a year. And to blame it on the hurricane is BS. That thing didn't even hit us.

IM GOING TO THE GAME!

Mcduffie81 said:
Dont forget you dont have to pay a dime for rent/food/insurance/electricity or anything else for that matter....
That's a great point, but we're not talking a lot of money here. It's $40 with tax.

Ozzy said:
Because it's too hot!! Because I'm barely making ends meet. Because because..... :cry:

If you live within 75 miles, and have a job, you should go to at least one game a year. There's nothing like it live.

And if you happen to not attend a game that gets blacked out, but plan to or did attend at least one game otherwise, you think its fair a fan gets excluded from being able to watch his/her fave team on Sunday?

I try to go to 2 games a year.. Im going to the Carolina game.. But what if I wanted to attend another game instead, and this one gets blacked out.. Does that make me a bad fan, and thus I merit not getting to see the game?

popularwar said:
That's a great point, but we're not talking a lot of money here. It's $40 with tax.
yeah, for you. but what about a guy who wants to bring his family? that's 120 right there (for those crappy tickets) plus tax, and then you gotta feed them, and maybe the kids want a jersey or hat or something. and what if you want to sit in the good seats? and then there are the lines, the heat, the annoying people, the bad field vision, etc etc. i don't see what's so great about going to games at all. college games? that's differnet. there's an actual atmosphere there, something you don't experience at pro games

kastofsna120 said:
yeah, for you. but what about a guy who wants to bring his family? that's 120 right there (for those crappy tickets) plus tax, and then you gotta feed them, and maybe the kids want a jersey or hat or something. and what if you want to sit in the good seats? and then there are the lines, the heat, the annoying people, the bad field vision, etc etc. i don't see what's so great about going to games at all. college games? that's differnet. there's an actual atmosphere there, something you don't experience at pro games

Damn...speak for yourself man. Nothing and I mean nothing compares to gameday at a Fins game for me.

I can't belive what I'm reading.

I live in another country, yet I've still managed to make it to two games in the last three years. And I'm not exactly blooming with youth, either... And I love it! And I can't believe there actually are people who not only won't go to games, but PREFER not to go to games! Unbelievable...

I hope these guys are the minority... or everyone's right. Miami's fans are one of the worst in professional sports, let alone football...

Back
Top Bottom