F the Michael Vick apologists! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F the Michael Vick apologists!

Astrosback

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sorry - I gotta get this off my chest.

It is just making me sick to hear (on sports radio) and read so many writers who don't have either the balls, or the sense of compassion, to come out and slam Vick as the piece of crap he is, and say unequivocally that he does NOT deserve to be back in the NFL.

Let's make sure we're clear here; when given every advantage one could have in life (fame and fortune), Michael Vick chose to use his success to fund a dog fighting operation.

This dog fighting operation obviously amounted to nothing less than torture of man's best friend.

Let's not forget what these pieces of crap (Vick and his underlings) were doing. Not only were they fighting Pit Bulls to the death, they were also buying or taking in Beagles and mutts and letting the Pit Bulls "practice" killing them (about a dozen Beagles and other non-Pits found at the compound during the raid).

Let's also not forget that Michael Vick himself wasn't just writing the checks (or should I say washing the cash for/from this business).

Michael Vick, when faced with having to take a lie detector test, recanted previous testimony that he had not personally drowned and electrocuted dogs and hung dogs from trees - the method by which they were disposing of the dogs which lost fights.

So this means that Michael Vick admitted that he indeed did personally drown dogs by shoving their heads in buckets of water, electrocuted dogs and hung dogs from trees.

Now I ask you; what kind of a sick, cold-hearted **** could do that to a dog?

So where are we on this now?

We have idiots out there like Tony Dungy visiting Michael Vick to offer his support and endorsement. We have radio talk show hosts who don't have the guts to call this piece of sh*t out (Madd Dog, George Sedano, ESPN, etc.). These reporters and radio hosts all come with the same I-don't-condone-what-he-did-but-he-should-be-given-a-chance-to-return-to-the-NFL-if-he-is-remorseful bull****.

WTF is that?

Why should Vick be allowed to return to a private league, funded by the public, whose members are granted almost instant fame and fortune?

Should Vick be allowed to get out of jail after two years and look for work? Well I wish he was dead but whatever - yeah, he could look for work; the world always needs ditch diggers and janitors. But a return to being a famous athlete is not something he deserves - no f'n way!!!

In short, F Vick apologists everywhere.

Thank you if you read all that and please, support man's best friend and help keep Michael Vick out of the NFL.

P.S. I know other pieces of crap have been allowed to stay in the league like St. Louis Rams DE Leonard Little who killed a woman (wife and mother) in his 2nd DUI offense but two wrongs don't make a right. He shouldn't be in the league either but that was Tagliabue's fault. I hope Roger Goodell doesn't make the same mistake with Vick.

I don't wish he was dead but I wish he would get what he deserves. Two years in prision doesn't even come close. And I personally do not want to see him in the NFL anymore.

The man paid his dues. He went to prison and lost millions of dollars. Also, I felt that his apology was sincere unlike a lot of celebrity apologies. I really don't think he will be hurting animals anymore. Football is Vick's profession and he deserves a second chance at it.

you guys act like you're god or something, he went to prison for 2 years, has a ruined reputation, and has nothing left in his bank account. Everyone makes mistakes no matter who u are, we as humans have gotta stop judging people for there mistakes, we are not god!!!!!!.....But its cool to kill deers, birds, ducks etc. Hungh? Makes no sense to me....end of the day vick has served his time, and i cant wait to see him on the football field.

Sorry - I gotta get this off my chest.

It is just making me sick to hear (on sports radio) and read so many writers who don't have either the balls, or the sense of compassion, to come out and slam Vick as the piece of crap he is, and say unequivocally that he does NOT deserve to be back in the NFL.

Let's make sure we're clear here; when given every advantage one could have in life (fame and fortune), Michael Vick chose to use his success to fund a dog fighting operation.

This dog fighting operation obviously amounted to nothing less than torture of man's best friend.

Let's not forget what these pieces of crap (Vick and his underlings) were doing. Not only were they fighting Pit Bulls to the death, they were also buying or taking in Beagles and mutts and letting the Pit Bulls "practice" killing them (about a dozen Beagles and other non-Pits found at the compound during the raid).

Let's also not forget that Michael Vick himself wasn't just writing the checks (or should I say washing the cash for/from this business).

Michael Vick, when faced with having to take a lie detector test, recanted previous testimony that he had not personally drowned and electrocuted dogs and hung dogs from trees - the method by which they were disposing of the dogs which lost fights.

So this means that Michael Vick admitted that he indeed did personally drown dogs by shoving their heads in buckets of water, electrocuted dogs and hung dogs from trees.

Now I ask you; what kind of a sick, cold-hearted **** could do that to a dog?

So where are we on this now?

We have idiots out there like Tony Dungy visiting Michael Vick to offer his support and endorsement. We have radio talk show hosts who don't have the guts to call this piece of sh*t out (Madd Dog, George Sedano, ESPN, etc.). These reporters and radio hosts all come with the same I-don't-condone-what-he-did-but-he-should-be-given-a-chance-to-return-to-the-NFL-if-he-is-remorseful bull****.

WTF is that?

Why should Vick be allowed to return to a private league, funded by the public, whose members are granted almost instant fame and fortune?

Should Vick be allowed to get out of jail after two years and look for work? Well I wish he was dead but whatever - yeah, he could look for work; the world always needs ditch diggers and janitors. But a return to being a famous athlete is not something he deserves - no f'n way!!!

In short, F Vick apologists everywhere.

Thank you if you read all that and please, support man's best friend and help keep Michael Vick out of the NFL.

P.S. I know other pieces of crap have been allowed to stay in the league like St. Louis Rams DE Leonard Little who killed a woman (wife and mother) in his 2nd DUI offense but two wrongs don't make a right. He shouldn't be in the league either but that was Tagliabue's fault. I hope Roger Goodell doesn't make the same mistake with Vick.

Beyond emotion you still gave no reason why Vick should not be allowed to play in the NFL again. So its okay for him to take a supposed low level job but because the NFl is high profile its not ok.

What Vick did was horrible but he did do time and lost alot because of this. I just dont understand why so many think that the NFL somehow should only have society's highest caliber people. Hell we had two people with confirmed DuI's in our nations two highest positions (Bush and Cheyney).

you wish he was dead? sounds like your no better than vick to me even with the positive feelings towards dogs.. I still wouldnt put a dog over a human..and I own dogs.. But i do believe in second chances as long as he paid some kind of price..The guy is broke, lost some years on his life..probably wont be the same if he does come back and prolly will be tainted for eternity.. is that not enough for someone who killed dogs? Is it the whole dog is a mans best friend deal or is it because its a innocent animal? I think its his mind that is f'ed up..I dont see how one can stomach it, must have a cold heart... but then again people hunt all the time killing animals..whether humane or not people still kill innocent animals legally. Thats why i wouldnt put a dog over a human...

what he did was digusting and he did only get two years... but he pretty much paid 100 million dollar fine (His NFL Contract) plus endorsements... i think hes paid very dearly for what he did. Im also pretty sure hes not getting another contract like that.

Though I completely agree with you, until the guy funds a Dolphins fighting ring, you're in the wrong forum brother.

Beyond emotion you still gave no reason why Vick should not be allowed to play in the NFL again. So its okay for him to take a supposed low level job but because the NFl is high profile its not ok.

What Vick did was horrible but he did do time and lost alot because of this. I just dont understand why so many think that the NFL somehow should only have society's highest caliber people. Hell we had two people with confirmed DuI's in our nations two highest positions (Bush and Cheyney).

Thats because people have their own fantasy of how the nfl should be run how parcells thinks, how goodell thinks...When in reality its just a fairly tail.
Its a regular job like every other job that comes with great pay, alot of publicity. Only thing I can say that would hurt the NFL is the role model factor and the marketing...Id say Vick deserves a chance at the NFL again most likely wouldnt be brought in as a QB...If he does he'd be at the bottom of the depth chart..

please dont compare killing multiple people and someone killing dogs.

Well Im sure Joey Porter amazingly has no problem with Mike Vick.

All it was was dogs. They act like they don't even like pit bulls. That's the funny thing about it. I got pit bulls. I got to put them under a different breed just to travel. You can't fly pit bulls nowhere.

"It's not even like they were fighting ****er spaniels or something they like. They don't even so much care about pit bulls. Nobody

Yea Porter has never fought dogs or illegally misreported what he was shipping on a plane lol.

Back
Top Bottom