F the Michael Vick apologists! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F the Michael Vick apologists!

Let's say your son worked as a bouncer at a bar and Pacman had his friend shoot/paralyze him? Wouldn't you want a lifetime ban to honor your son?

100% Yes!!!

Pacman should've NEVER been allowed back into the NFL and obviously Roger Goddell made a huge mistake and I'm sure he regrets it now.

The family of that paralysed bouncer and that former bouncer himself must be dusgusted with the NFL - as must the widow and children of that woman Leonard Little killed via DUI.

Again, it's time to make a stand!

Let's say your son worked as a bouncer at a bar and Pacman had his friend shoot/paralyze him? Wouldn't you want a lifetime ban to honor your son?

No proof that Pacman had his friend do that. Not even close. Pure speculation. It could be true but this was what he pleaded to.

pleaded no contest to one charge of conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He was given a suspended prison sentence of one year, probation, and ordered to perform 200 hours of community service.[45]

I feel plenty bad for battered women but again, they do have more options for help than dogs, right?

And I never said that a player who repeatedly beats his wife should remain in the NFL either. I think the league would've survived without the like of former Phins TE Randy McMichael who was always beating up on his wife.

If a woman was beaten for the 1st time, then no....they don't have more options. If you are talking about women that are repeatedly beaten, their options may not be as cut and dry as YOU think.

Either way, a woman is more important that a dog.

No proof that Pacman had his friend do that. Not even close. Pure speculation. It could be true but this was what he pleaded to.

pleaded no contest to one charge of conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He was given a suspended prison sentence of one year, probation, and ordered to perform 200 hours of community service.[45]

Sorry, I knew I was going to hear it about that....just going with my Humans > Dogs theory.

Let's focus here - Vick or the dogs; whose side are you on?

If it was your dog that was picked up at a shelter (let's say you had lost it) by Michael Vick and he then drowned it by shoving its head in a buckett of water b/c it didn't fight hard enough, would you be supporting Michael Vick or supporting a lifetime ban in honor of your dog?

just because some place that much value on the life of a dog, so much more value than they seem to place on other animals, doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

I do not condone what Vick did, I do not condone poor treatment of animals, ANY ANIMALS....but I can not side with people who think that somehow dogs are special cases...and do not show consistent compassion/outrage towards the poor treatement of other, obviously 'lesser' animals...and who equate the poor treatment of dogs to that of humans.

Did those dogs come back to life now b/c Mike "served his time". Did they not feel all that pain b/c now Mike "served his time"?

You stop being such "a hater" of dogs.

I'll support K9s over Michael Vick's career optioins 100%.
I'm a hater of dogs because I think Vick should get another chance? Yah that makes a lot of sense. I have a dog. What you just said makes me think you have about the same IQ as a dog.

the things that makes what he did worse than pulling the wings off of a fly is:

a) that he broke laws doing it. He went to jail for those crimes (as well he should have)

b) that dog lovers have huge special interest groups...that try and ruin the life of anyone who dares harm a dog or cat....but don't care too much for the deer and quail people hunt and kill, or the insects children everywhere torture.

So your arguement is that special interest groups who don't like that people harm dogs and cats are bad?

I support the Humane Society and the ASPCA and PETA and I hope they f'n ruin any chance for Vick to return to the NFL b/c Vick doesn't deserve to return to the NFL.

By the way, I also support the WWF and the Sierra Club and a bunch of other animal rights "special interest groups" which do look out for animals besides dogs and cats.

What's the point?

Your choosing to support Vick making big $ again in the NFL instead of punishing him for killing and torturing about 100 dogs. Why?

Why support Vick?

If a woman was beaten for the 1st time, then no....they don't have more options. If you are talking about women that are repeatedly beaten, their options may not be as cut and dry as YOU think.

Either way, a woman is more important that a dog.

Depends on the woman. Have you ever met my ex-wife? Or my great dogs? :d-day:

I'm a hater of dogs because I think Vick should get another chance? Yah that makes a lot of sense. I have a dog. What you just said makes me think you have about the same IQ as a dog.

I bet your dog doesn't support Vick coming back.

So your arguement is that special interest groups who don't like that people harm dogs and cats are bad?

I support the Humane Society and the ASPCA and PETA and I hope they f'n ruin any chance for Vick to return to the NFL b/c Vick doesn't deserve to return to the NFL.

By the way, I also support the WWF and the Sierra Club and a bunch of other animal rights "special interest groups" which do look out for animals besides dogs and cats.

What's the point?

Your choosing to support Vick making big $ again in the NFL instead of punishing him for killing and torturing about 100 dogs. Why?

Why support Vick?

Its not about supporting, its about letting a man that served his time try to move on with his life after a mistake.

What's the point?

Why support Vick?

Peta is a group of idiots seriously.

just because some place that much value on the life of a dog, so much more value than they seem to place on other animals, doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

I do not condone what Vick did, I do not condone poor treatment of animals, ANY ANIMALS....but I can not side with people who think that somehow dogs are special cases...and do not show consistent compassion/outrage towards the poor treatement of other, obviously 'lesser' animals...and who equate the poor treatment of dogs to that of humans.

It's not about people who think that dogs are special cases. And by the way, PETA (as an example) isn't just a dog-special-interest-group.

And it's not about PETA.

It's about the NFL being not just an average, ordinary job. It's a celebrity status job and Vick doesn't deserve that.

He can go on with his life b/c he served his time in jail as he should have but he just doesn't deserve to be back in the NFL b/c of what the NFL means - it's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom