f the tuck rule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

f the tuck rule

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
you have got to be kidding me. this is the most ridiculus rule period

it is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!!! Whata bunch of fckn BBBBBBBSSSSSSHIEEEEETTT!!!

Yea bull****, but at least it is a real rule, unlike last time Steratore screwed us. On a separate note Cameron Wake is such a beast!

How does tuck = incomplete pass anyways? The rule makes no sense to me. Can anyone rationalize it?

They made the right call according to the rule. It's a BS rule that will hopefully get changed to reflect its true intention (to only come into play when it benefits a Patriots' QB), but the right call unfortunately for us.

All that ridiculous rule does is penalize the defense. If they are gonna keep this idiotic rule, then intent should come into play. It was clearly obvious from the replay that Bradford neither intended or made a made a legit attempt to pass the ball.

The way the officials interpret that rule, why wouldn't you teach your QB to pump the ball back and forth, very slightly, while sitting in the pocket? By doing that, you'd never run the risk of a sack or fumble if your QB gets hit and loses the ball.

How is that rule still there? After Brady got his Super Bowl because of it, they should have changed it.

Nothing will top the officiating from the Bengals game, but this s*** is giving that game a run for it's money.

The refs did not blow this call, based on the rule it was an incomplete pass. That being said, it has got to be the most ridiculous rule in organized sports and I can't believe it still hasn't been changed. For a pass to be incomplete, a pass must be attempted. I just don't get it.

The refs did not blow this call, based on the rule it was an incomplete pass. That being said, it has got to be the most ridiculous rule in organized sports and I can't believe it still hasn't been changed. For a pass to be incomplete, a pass must be attempted. I just don't get it.

The rule was just implemented a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom