F.Y.I - The Falcons are a Playoffs Team, maybe a SB Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F.Y.I - The Falcons are a Playoffs Team, maybe a SB Team

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I know the Dolphins had a mediocre game againts the Falcons, but we were facing a possible playoff/superbowl team with a great emerging QB, one of the best if not the best TE in this league who was almost invisible, an elite RB in Turner, and very solid receivers. -- They only scored 10 pts with the 1st team offense..

I like what I have seen out of B. Marshall and the potential of having a great offense in the 2nd half of the season..

We should be happy with an outcome like this and showed you the difference in talent compared to the Jags and Bucs...

Potential playoff/Super Bowl team?

It will be amazing if they even made the playoffs:

Cowboys
Packers
Saints
49ers

Vikings are one wildcard team

Atlanta will be fighting against Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Bears, Panthers and Cardinals for that final spot.

Matt Ryan actually took a little step back from his rookie year last season, Tony G is a solid TE, but you are about 3 to 4 years late if you think he is still the best TE in the game, Turner was hurt and had an off season last year. I think they have a nice set of WR's and a decent oline, but they aren't this great team. I was more impressed with their defense if anything else and you didn't even mention them.

I expert to see the Falcon in the Playoff this coming season
only because their sch. is rank 30 in NFL ....(rams,AZ.,Seattle,TB 2X ,49ers,And Panthers 2X)

BUT Super Bowl Team ....
Boi Stop.....................................
NO Chance.................................

The Fins are only as good as Chad Henne PLay........
He's the key to engine..

I know its a little disheartening to see that we lost to a Super Bowl contender, absolutley not. Kdawd pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I thought we were looking to be a play off team too ? These are the teams we have to compete against if we want to reach that goal, we didn't compete last night.

With the weapons they have on offense, they certainly will be dangerous. Its whether there defense has improved on last year will be the question for me.

A playoff team? Maybe

A Superbowl contender? No

The thing is, they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. We're our biggest opponent at this point.

i completely expected a post that hypes the Falcons in order to make last night's game seem better. we played poorly. it happens. better now than in 2 weeks.

i dont think falcons are a playoff team. only reason there defense look ok is because we didnt prepare for this game because its a PRESEASON GAME!!! only thing you can look at in this game is individual performances on defense.

i dont know how this thread got 5 stars because its a total failure. falcons are nowhere near a super bowl team.

The Falcons seem to be one of those teams that have our number lately, like Houston does.

Back
Top Bottom