FA alert: Demarco Murray | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA alert: Demarco Murray

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
The usuals on twitter are floating Demarco Murray as a Miami Dolphin interest. At this point I believe Miami is forced to use a draft pick on a RB, but with a vet balancing the RB room that pick is not forced.

Would like this as both a Dolphin fan and a Drake owner in fantasy provided that he's real cheap..

Maybe. Whatever happened to the CJ Anderson rumors?

I mean if he comes in on a 1 year 4-5 mil or something like that I'd be stoked, highly doubt he is willing but who knows. Just gotta hope it turns out better than Foster did

I honestly like him just as much as C.J. if one requires compensation. I found it ridiculous that Elway floated the JuWaun James rumors right after the Phins expressed interest. As if those two players are equals!

I was really curious about Jordan Howard rumors too. Would have been better than the picks we got for Landry. I suppose we can probably draft a RB in the 4th if nothing else

I honestly like him just as much as C.J. if one requires compensation. I found it ridiculous that Elway floated the JuWaun James rumors right after the Phins expressed interest. As if those two players are equals!

I was really curious about Jordan Howard rumors too. Would have been better than the picks we got for Landry. I suppose we can probably draft a RB in the 4th if nothing else

I actually think we might trade Juwan James for C.J. Anderson during the draft.

Back
Top Bottom