FA/Draft moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA/Draft moves

CC Coach

Starter
Reaction score
Now that it seems Brown is out, will they likely do this;

Sign a CB-Bodden or McFadden. Sign Coles.

Draft : English(#1 pick), a center-Caldwell, and OL.

not McFadden.... he is asking for and being looked at by other teams for way too much cash... so he is basically out i believe.

Bodden is being met with by the fins staff ibeleive today.

i would LOVE a drafting of Caldwell at center!!!

why is brown out? because he is visiting the redskins? let me tell you, they just spent 100 mill on albert, and they just said they are running out of money and look to be conservative with the rest of FAs. Brown wants 8 mill, they cant afford him too, they will probably go after birk, cuz he is cheaper, snd i see he is looking at the rams but i think we are still in the running

Though most reports have claimed that Brown wont be leaving St. Louis, I have a feeling we're still in on that one. We've been too quiet elsewhere to not be looking for a "big fish" (no pun intended). But with the Redskins essentially out of the running, I believe he will tell the Rams that he wants to come to Miami "just to listen"... And then one thing will lead to another, just like they did with Calvin Pace and the Jets last offseason.

Bottom line is that the mutual interest has been widely reported, and I doubt that the Jason Brown sweepstakes are over.

also we are offering i believe like 6 mil to brown (same as balitmore about)... but he is looking and being offered around 8 or so..... i dont think we are gonna compete with that in any way, jsut because, we dont want to spend that on him. thats why i think Brown is not gonna be with us.

Though most reports have claimed that Brown wont be leaving St. Louis, I have a feeling we're still in on that one. We've been too quiet elsewhere to not be looking for a "big fish" (no pun intended). But with the Redskins essentially out of the running, I believe he will tell the Rams that he wants to come to Miami "just to listen"... And then one thing will lead to another, just like they did with Calvin Pace and the Jets last offseason.

Bottom line is that the mutual interest has been widely reported, and I doubt that the Jason Brown sweepstakes are over.

I was about to say this same thing.. he is gonna let St. Louis offer him a baller contract, then he is gonna sit on it and wait for the higher offer (possibly from us)...

I think we can forget Brown, he wants 8M a year and I hope we dont give him that. Paying a center more money than the highest pay RT in the game doesnt make any sense IMO.

i dont think the team should pay him 8 mil a year, look at the redskins, they have the highest priced players and they suck. we need to use fiscal responsibility

Just because he wants 8 million dollars, doesnt mean he will actually get it.

Bargaining 101... Start high.

not McFadden.... he is asking for and being looked at by other teams for way too much cash... so he is basically out i believe.

Bodden is being met with by the fins staff ibeleive today.

i would LOVE a drafting of Caldwell at center!!!
where did you hear that this is the best news i have heard all day i would love our Secondary if we signed Bodden and Drafted a Rookie CB

I like the English pick he will be a slight project but well be a force sooner than later....If Bodden is meeting with us today I would be hard pressed to believe he is gonna leave Miami without a contract....that is of course if he is reasonable we spend smartly and wont spend tons of money for a guy who isnt a superstar.

Bodden and McFadden aren't any good, i'd rather draft somebody than pay the money those guys want. Re-sign Goodman and draft somebody.

Get Coles.

Back
Top Bottom