FA wide recievers next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA wide recievers next year?

awozniak

Fins Fan since 1983
Reaction score
FA wide receivers next year?

Who do we have to look foward to at WR in FA next year? Do you think we will pick up a steller(vet) WR or stick with no names again? :woot::up:

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll stick with no names, and hopefully draft another gem like Bess. If we spend money on any FA it will be on upgrading our defense. IMHO

we'll prob. let wilford go, that will free up some money. guys like bess are great but will do better if we have a guy that pulls 2 defenders on almost every play.

No-namers...love those no-namers....like Smiley, Starks, Fasano, and Ayodele...all solid contributors...

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Lavernius Coles creates an even bigger stink in the Jets locker room leading to his release.... And then being re-united with his boy Chad in Miami!! :)
I'm sure he's still got a couple of years of good football left in him and would be a good vet for Ginn, Camarillo, Bess and London to learn from.... Don't you think??

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Lavernius Coles creates an even bigger stink in the Jets locker room leading to his release.... And then being re-united with his boy Chad in Miami!! :)

I have a gut feeling that may happen, maybe not being the prick, but getting his release from the Jets. Which I'm sure they (Jets) will know this will happen.

If we go after a FA WR I hope we look seriously at TJ Houshmanzadeh. He'll be a UFA

We'll stick with no names, and hopefully draft another gem like Bess. If we spend money on any FA it will be on upgrading our defense. IMHO

i agree. look for ag uy like Bryant from TB or Austin from DAl to come in and compete for an actually starting spot.

we will prob draft another WR in round 4 and up.

I think we go Defense heavy in FA this year and draft again.
LB and D linemen heavy for sure and i think secondary and C will come in the4 draft.

I'm sure he's still got a couple of years of good football left in him and would be a good vet for Ginn, Camarillo, Bess and London to learn from.... Don't you think??

I agree, that would be the SHIZNIT!!! :woot:

If we spend money on any FA it will be on upgrading our defense. IMHO

i just do not understand this thought proccess when we are STILL only
averaging 14-17 points a game!!

our defense hasnt allowed a td in 3 games, our pass rush is MUCH improved
and even though we still ness a db or two, our defense is FAR drom being
the main issue this off season.

we dont score because WE DONT HAVE WR'S!!! bess is a nfty little guy and
belongs in the slot. if we have a bonafide, TO, or moss or jennings or andre
johnson or anquaon boldin type wr, we will be in biz!!

but untill then, as it has been for 10 years, this team will stay in the 14
point range and not progress futher than we have this year. and realisticaly,
not as far!

I'd like to see Austin from DAL or maybe Hank Baskett from PHI in FA and someone like Kenny Britt (rutgers) in the draft. now one huge but affective!

Back
Top Bottom