Fan reaction from the Dolphins Draft Party.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan reaction from the Dolphins Draft Party....

fans these days will cheer on anyone (except Jets fans). Goodell could have said we picked Ronald McDonald and fans there would have screamed for joy. But wait, who is that?

One of the reasons I hate watching the draft is when they televised the reactions of those in the crowd. Aside from the "sexy" names, these dopes have no clue who anyone is. It's all ME ME ME let's take a selfie while we jump around like dummies.

bizarre-moment-trump-demonstrator-screams-no-at-top-of-her-lungsa-00_00_15_18-still012.jpg

Did anyone see that Bucs fan father and son combo...father was basically making a fool of himself, sounding like he was about to have a stroke, while his 12ish year old son (presumably) stood by looking embarrassed as hell. That said, he had something to cheer for - Winston with another weapon to throw to would be a nice prospect, can't fault him too much.

I guess the fans were wrong when they booed Cam Cameron off the stage when he picked Teddy Ginn. Last year was an obvious great pick, this year not so much. We had the chance to get a top 10 talent and we didn't, I would have reacted similarly. This was a very Dolphins pick, Tunsil wasn't, and he he has been one of our best picks recently.

Always love this one.

Falls right in line with these mottos: In Parcells I trust. In Wannstedt I trust. In Ireland I trust. In Philbin I trust . . .
My motto for the past twenty years or so is that the dolphins could **** up a free ham sandwich. They find new and innovative ways to screw themselves.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

fans these days will cheer on anyone (except Jets fans). Goodell could have said we picked Ronald McDonald and fans there would have screamed for joy. But wait, who is that?

Really?

[video=youtube;RaYgGSHJ5hM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaYgGSHJ5hM[/video]

I wish I was there to console the short blonde off in the corner after our terrible pick.

I guess the fans were wrong when they booed Cam Cameron off the stage when he picked Teddy Ginn. Last year was an obvious great pick, this year not so much. We had the chance to get a top 10 talent and we didn't, I would have reacted similarly. This was a very Dolphins pick, Tunsil wasn't, and he he has been one of our best picks recently.

Definitely. I wanted Brady Quinn at the time and was hella pissed they didn't draft him. Quinn stunk too so I guess either way we would've been ****ed.

Back
Top Bottom