g kareem are
florida state

207: R6p22
ot j.j. Dielman
utah

243: R7p22
lb ben boulware
clemson

Any draft that starts with Cunningham and Budda is going to work out ok.

If we can score Cunningham and Elfein we would be in great shape.
Hearing good things about Saubery from I believe shrine practices.

If we can score Cunningham and Elfein we would be in great shape.
Hearing good things about Saubery from I believe shrine practices.

Me, too, first I heard of Saubert was on the draft forum today. That's part of what makes it fun and how you learn.

Mike Mayock:

Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
This was the star of the morning practice on Tuesday, and really the first two days of practices. He pressured the quarterbacks all day, and was physical coming off the edge. In the one-on-one protection drill, he beat the tackle and then knocked down the coach who was playing quarterback. The place went nuts. That kid has had two really good days here. He's making some money.

Eric Saubert, TE, Drake
I think he's helping himself as much as anyone at these practices this week. He played so well on Monday that I went back and looked at Drake tape last night and came away even more impressed with how athletic he is. He's 247 pounds and runs like a wide receiver. The questions on him are two-fold: 1) Will he block? And 2) Can he be a consistent pass-catcher? I watched five tapes on him and he dropped five passes. How consistent will his hands be? But this week, he's really looked good and has helped himself.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...yocks-eastwest-shrine-game-day-2-observations

Drake's Eric Saubert impressing as a draft prospect at Shrine Bowl
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...sing-nfl-draft-prospect-shrine-bowl/96669748/

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy Adeboyejo, WR, Ole Miss
He's about 6-foot-3 and he's got length. He's got a little more suddenness than what I saw on tape. He's shown an ability this week to catch the ball in traffic.

This makes me think Mayock had not actually watched Adeboyejo on tape.

22: R1P22
LB ZACH CUNNINGHAM
VANDERBILT

54: R2P22
EDGE T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN

98: R3P34
C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE

167: R5P22
CB FABIAN MOREAU
UCLA

177: R5P32
LB BEN BOULWARE
CLEMSON

185: R5P40
EDGE TREY HENDRICKSON
FLORIDA ATLANTIC

207: R6P22
TE ERIC SAUBERT
DRAKE

243: R7P22
EDGE STEVEN TAYLOR
HOUSTON

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Best mock I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22: R1p22 lb reuben foster alabama
54: R2p22 edge t.j. Watt wisconsin
98: R3p34 c pat elflein ohio state
167: R5p22te eric saubert drake
177: R5p32 edge trey hendrickson florida atlantic
185: R5p40 edge james onwualu notre dame
207: R6p22 edge steven taylor houston
243: R7p22 lb ben boulware clemson

I've been watching Saubert for Drake also. Fread athlete with very good hands frim the couple of games I watched. Still, against a higher standard of db and lb, it's hard to tell if the same separation would be there.

Me, too, first I heard of Saubert was on the draft forum today. That's part of what makes it fun and how you learn.

Mike Mayock:

Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
This was the star of the morning practice on Tuesday, and really the first two days of practices. He pressured the quarterbacks all day, and was physical coming off the edge. In the one-on-one protection drill, he beat the tackle and then knocked down the coach who was playing quarterback. The place went nuts. That kid has had two really good days here. He's making some money.

Eric Saubert, TE, Drake
I think he's helping himself as much as anyone at these practices this week. He played so well on Monday that I went back and looked at Drake tape last night and came away even more impressed with how athletic he is. He's 247 pounds and runs like a wide receiver. The questions on him are two-fold: 1) Will he block? And 2) Can he be a consistent pass-catcher? I watched five tapes on him and he dropped five passes. How consistent will his hands be? But this week, he's really looked good and has helped himself.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...yocks-eastwest-shrine-game-day-2-observations

Drake's Eric Saubert impressing as a draft prospect at Shrine Bowl
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...sing-nfl-draft-prospect-shrine-bowl/96669748/

All the buzz about him got me curious so I looked up a couple of games. The ones I saw he didn't drop any passes. I thought he might be more of a finesse player but he doesn't play like that, he plays hard, very tough, doesn't get tackled easily and he fights for every yard. He's a better blocker than I expected too but he's also going up against FCS competition but he gets after it as a blocker.

I'm hoping the Senior Bowl gives him a call and he plays at the Senior Bowl against better competition to get a better idea of what he can do at the next level.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 22: Zach Cunningham, OLB/ILB, Vanderbilt (B+)
Round 2 Pick 31 (PITT): T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin (A)
Round 3 Pick 31 (PITT): Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (B-)
Round 5 Pick 22: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A)
Round 5 Pick 31 (PITT): Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois (B)
Round 6 Pick 22: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (B)
Round 7 Pick 22: Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic (D-)

22: R1p22
edge takkarist mckinley
ucla
54: R2p22
lb raekwon mcmillan
ohio state
98: R3p34
c pat elflein
ohio state
167: R5p22
cb ahkello witherspoon
colorado