$$$$$ Fantasy Baseball League | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$$$$$ Fantasy Baseball League

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
A lot of die-hard baseball fans here.

How many people would be interested in playing in a CBS Sportsline FANTASY BASEBALL League for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

A serious league, I mean we each put like $50 or $100 (or whatever price we agree on). Have payouts for 1st and 2nd place or can just do winner take all. Whatever, we decide. We can have AJ or MUCK hold the money in a pay pal account or something for everyone, so there is no monkey business with that.

If interested I can set everything up. Email me at PhinZone@aol.com if you would be interested in such a league.

No more than 10 or 12 teams so first come first serve I say. Post your thoughts, wha kind of rules you would like, how much money we should all kick in...etc here in this thread. IF you want to play, EMAIL me!

I want in no doubt.. It would be nice to get all the regulars of the Other Sports Baseball discussions to get in.. Would be great fun all year.. Email sent.

GreenMonster said:
I want in no doubt.. It would be nice to get all the regulars of the Other Sports Baseball discussions to get in.. Would be great fun all year.. Email sent.

The main question is how much are people willing to put up.

Perfect world, we all put up $100. Get like a $1,000 pot or $1,200 pot. Take whatever off the top that CBS charges to run the league then have a $600, $300, $200 payout for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

If everyone can't do $100 then maybe $50 or $75 and we can adjust the numbers accordingly. I can hold the money. Or AJ or Muck can. I have run numerous leagues like this when I was doing PhinZone so it wouldn't be a problem for me. But whatever EVERYONE is comftorable with.

GreenMonster said:

I haven't got the email. Re-send it.

MikeO said:
The main question is how much are people willing to put up.

Perfect world, we all put up $100. Get like a $1,000 pot or $1,200 pot. Take whatever off the top that CBS charges to run the league then have a $600, $300, $200 payout for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

If everyone can't do $100 then maybe $50 or $75 and we can adjust the numbers accordingly. I can hold the money. Or AJ or Muck can. I have run numerous leagues like this when I was doing PhinZone so it wouldn't be a problem for me. But whatever EVERYONE is comftorable with.

No problems here, I love fantasy baseball.. CBS has the best also.. I would love to get 12 solid owners, 10 is to little in my opinion..

PM's are not working right, you only send blanks just for your info. Don't know if it does it everytime.

id liek to get in a league that is just for fun no money, i cant afford 50 or 100. Now 25 i can do, but for you guys a 200$ pot wouldnt be anything

MikeO said:
A lot of die-hard baseball fans here.

How many people would be interested in playing in a CBS Sportsline FANTASY BASEBALL League for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

A serious league, I mean we each put like $50 or $100 (or whatever price we agree on). Have payouts for 1st and 2nd place or can just do winner take all. Whatever, we decide. We can have AJ or MUCK hold the money in a pay pal account or something for everyone, so there is no monkey business with that.

If interested I can set everything up. Email me at PhinZone@aol.com if you would be interested in such a league.

No more than 10 or 12 teams so first come first serve I say. Post your thoughts, wha kind of rules you would like, how much money we should all kick in...etc here in this thread. IF you want to play, EMAIL me!

I sent you an email!

I got 2 people willing to pay $50 and 1 willing to pay $100.

Early trend looks like a $50 entry fee (but that could change).

FiN.in.RI said:
the **** i will.. i got screwed last year

ill throw in a 20 spot :chuckle:

?????????????????????????

unifiedtheory said:
Mark me down as a maybe. :D

email me at PhinZone@aol.com

First come, First serve through EMAIL is the way I will take people.

Need at least 10, 12 would be the max.

OK, its been a couple days. Some of you "BASEBALL EXPERTS" (and I use that term loosley) talk more junk here year around bragging about your baseball expertise! Now your not gonna sign up and play in this league????

WHATS UP WITH DAT???

Put up your $50, and put your money where your mouth is!!!!

Im not gonna call anyone out by name...yet!!!!!! But I better get an email or two from a couple of you!!

Back
Top Bottom