Fantasy Football 04-05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Football 04-05

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Recently I have been hearing alot about Fantasy Football here at Finheaven. Is Finheaven having a Fantasy Football Contest or is this just talk. I would love to join if this is true but if not can anybody tell me a website where I can join without spending money. All of a sudden NFL.com is asking for money as is CBSSPORTSLINE.com. I;m not to crazy about the way Yahoo.com does theres but if that is the only FREE one then thats where Ill be. But if FINHEAVEN is having a league will someone please tell me... Thanks for everything. :cool:

I have done ESPN/Sandbox/NFL.com/cbs-sportsline/yahoo/Sporting News

The only good free one is Yahoo there not to bad! IMO the best sites are NFL.com and CBS.Sportsline they are pay sites but those are the best I think! I will be doing one on all three of those this year! :D

But what sucks about Yahoo is half the people in your leauge forget about playing. If there is no finheaven one we should start a finheaven private leauge in yahoo, at least we know people will update

i've run a league in yahoo the last 2 years, mainly with buddies and some strangers from across the country. it is true that some people forget, and i dont know how we can stop that from happening. i wouldnt mind paying but nothing that dries my bank account up. i think we should get a finheaven league going in yahoo, or any others since im not familiar with any of them except yaho. sounds good to me

I played ESPN last season after previously playin on other sites and I would say hands down, ESPN is the best fantasy football site. You get really good competition and everyone plays. You wont have idle users cuz no one will pay and then quit the league. I too would be all for a finheaven league to go along with my espn league.

NJPHIN34 said:
I played ESPN last season after previously playin on other sites and I would say hands down, ESPN is the best fantasy football site. You get really good competition and everyone plays. You wont have idle users cuz no one will pay and then quit the league. I too would be all for a finheaven league to go along with my espn league.

Have to disagree on this one. I've played ESPN and CBSsportsline pay leagues. One thing separates them, you win cash with CBS, with ESPN you just get a T-shirt. So I've gotten 2 t-shirts from ESPN, and 400 bucks from CBSsportsline. And the cost to enter is about the same.

NJPHIN34 said:

Wow man you really think ESPN is the best site? It is so basic and the user opions are weak! The CBS and NFL sites are so much better, (actually they use the same set up) the way it is set up is very user friendly and give you MUCH more things you can do! The site isn't that expencive either it about 12 I think for the none prize site! To win prizes it can get a little expencive depending on the pay out amount! IMO those are the two best sites on the web! Yahoo is the best FREE site! Your right some guys don't alway pay attention though but what do you want for a free site! That's why I stick mostly on a low pay site because players pay attention to what's going on so if you win you actually feel like you accompliced something! Not just beating a bunch of teams the never change there line ups! I'm down for a FinHeaven league on CBS or NFL, that would be cool! Everyone will be fighting for Dolphins players! :D

Are you all ready????

For some fantasy football??? I would aboslutely love to have a finheaven fantasy football league. That would totally be the bomb. I have played pretty much all of the fantasy football sites outthere, and CBS has by far the best pay site..yahoo is good for a free one. I think we should start making arrangements for the league asap. !!!!!

You may want to try sporting news. It is a salary cap league and you can sell and buy players every week. It's much better than getting stuck with the same players for the whole season. This way you have to have a strategy and play matchups.

Finheaven had an unofficial one last year, there was about 9 guys, but there was no smack and it hardly seemd like everyone was paying much attention, cause I almost won it and I have no idea what I am doing.

I was in last years finheaven yahoo league and you can count me in for any leagues this year.

I try to usually join 8-10 yahoo leagues a season (for the past 3 seasons) and I find that once peoples assumptions/dreams/reaches dont pan out, they get frustrated and quit, its basically inevitable...

Back
Top Bottom