Fantasy Football? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Football?

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
I've seen discussion on the main boards about fantasy football at finheaven.com. Specualtion about it being available to everyone, or to premium members (paying members?) only.

I'm not sure what packages you are looking at and how they work price-wise, but I had a possible 'compromise'.

If the finances work, you might be able to offer a finheaven.com league to normal members (maybe a h2h and total score varient, or whatever) but allow premium members to host thier own leagues on here (rule changes, whatever, full commissioner access).

I'll be the commissioner for one league this year, and I might be able to talk them into moving off yahoo for something like that.

(you know, it's really easy to keep coming up with Premium Member perks once you are one! ;) )

But if they are nearly the same thing then what is the advantage of doing two leagues. I mean why should they pay for membership if the perks are free?

I say make them pay if they want to play. Enough free loading. This site costs money and we need more support from the lurkers.

Anyone have any Idea when and if this league is going to start? I only have to to be in one league this year and I'd like to know if this board IS in fact going to have one.

Yea!

What's up? :D

Back
Top Bottom