Favorite All-Time Dolphin WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite All-Time Dolphin WR

Who is your favorite All-Time Dolphin WR?

• Mark Clayton

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Paul Warfield

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Mark Duper

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Irving Fryar

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • O.J. McDuffie

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Nat Moore

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I dislike all of them

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would have to say Mark Clayton even though I only saw some of his high-light catches. What do you think and why?

Paul Warfield is my favorite, so I voted for him... but I think the Marks Brothers tandem (Clayton/Duper) was the best as far as talent/productivity .... but they had Marino passing to them, while Warfield was on a team with two 1000 yrd rushers (Morris, Csonka).

I loved watching Marino throw 300-400 yards and 3-5 TD's almost every game to Clayton & Duper! These two guys spring-boarded Marino AWESOME career! I'll vote for Clayton since he played for Louisville Cardinals back in the days...

clear.gif

Best? Clayton/Duper.
Favorite? I think all of yall already know..

Warfield was probably the better receiver, but the Marks brothers were my favorites. I give Clayton the edge, but Duper was awesome too.

Clayton. I always pretended to be him in the backyard. Warfield played before i was born.

Nat Moore but I also liked McDuffie ..... N Moore would lay it on the line and did just about ANYTHING the coaches asked him to do !! Marino1983

The best overall wr ,,,, imo he is on the team C Chambers .... He has the potential to put up J Rice type numbers !!!:D Marino1983

Mark Clayton was one of the most exciting players in Dolphin history. I don't think you can have Chambers on this list yet seeing how he has only been around for two years. Irving Fryar also was great. He provided one of the greatest winning catches in my personal Dolphin history against the Patriots on opening day of the mid-90's. My vote is tied with Duper/Clayton though.

No offense to Warfield, I voted for Clayton but my favorite even though his stay was short was Irving Fryar!

Warfield, easily, by far and away. Averaged over 20 yards per reception in his career and averaged over 9 yards per rush.

The guy was a scoring threat everytime he touched the ball.

Even though he isn't the best in our history, I liked O.J. McDuffie.

I like Dup. I loved seeing his big smile after a big catch. All you'd see was a huge smile and teeth.

Back
Top Bottom