Favorite draft pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite draft pick?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who is your favorite selection for the Dolphins from this draft? For me, I liked the selection of Raekwon McMillan. I think that he has a lot of potential and could become a starter immediately. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts to our defense.

Raekwon McMillan.

hi-res-45c04c10b19b44191962a67ffe03dcf0_crop_north.jpg

I've been wanting a real middle LB and field general for long time now. Love the kids work ethic and football intelligence. Has a real knack for the game and is a damn good tackler. He's going to be special.

Has to be Harris. I was really hoping he'd be there at 22.

Biggest surprise was Isiata in the fifth.

Charles Harris: he will make the front 4 scary in sub packages & you will see a much fresher dline hopefully heading in the 4th quarter.

McMillan is a stud too

McMillan. It's been tough watching the guys we have put out there at lb for a while now. If he develops into a very good MLB then it makes the defense so much better

Raekwon

[video=youtube_share;9pRHZm8LPZQ]https://youtu.be/9pRHZm8LPZQ[/video]

Not since Zach Thomas have we had a true, playmaking field general at MLB. I think Raekwon will provide that. Plus, his name is Raekwon. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
McMillan
Asiata - steal in fifth
Harris

All will have impact rookie year

If Asiata starts and helps the online, it will help the defense too but love Harris

Ozzy rules

Raekwon McMillan.

hi-res-45c04c10b19b44191962a67ffe03dcf0_crop_north.jpg

I've been wanting a real middle LB and field general for long time now. Love the kids work ethic and football intelligence. Has a real knack for the game and is a damn good tackler. He's going to be special.
Bro I think the vets at line backer will help him get up to speed as well.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I like them all. I am really pulling for Asiata and Ford.

[video=youtube;U9lTR-BzcTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9lTR-BzcTQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom