Favorite Prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Prospects

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had any favorite prospects for the upcoming draft that may not be picked in the top 10 or first round for that matter
QB Mike Glennon NC State
RB Andre Ellington Clemson
RB Mike Gillislee Florida
WR Cordarrele Patterson Tennessee
WR Ryan Swope Tex A&M
TE Joseph Fauria UCLA
TE Mychal Rivera Tennessee
OT Kyle Long Oregon
OT Xavier Nixon Florida
G Johnathan Cooper North Carolina
C/G/T Barrett Jones Alabama
DE Brandon Jenkins FSU
DE Margus Hunt SMU
DT Shariff Floyd Florida
DT Everrette Dawkins FSU
OLB Chase Thomas Stanford
MLB Kevin Minter LSU
MLB Shayne Skov Stanford
MLB A.J. Klein Minnesota
CB Johnathan Banks Mississippi State
CB Desmond Trufant Washington
CB/S David Amerson NC State
CB Tyrann Mathieu LSU
FS Eric Reid LSU
FS Zeke Motta Notre Dame
SS Matt Elam

Glennon is a complete Chode

He will go way higher in the Draft purely off of potential that masks his inconsistant product

Last edited by a moderator:
Chase Thomas is a favorite of mine. I just like the way he makes plays. Would not be opposed to drafting him on the 2nd or third day.

Q. Patton is a WR I'd be very happy with anywhere in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds. I've seen a few posters mention him, but I haven't seen him getting the kind of love that R. Swope gets, and I have him as a MUCH better prospect than Swope.

Glennon looked pretty damn good against FSU and had zero talent on offense

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

yeah patterson without a doubt is a better player/prospect

Glennon looked pretty damn good against FSU and had zero talent on offense

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Glennon looked like a HS QB in the bowl game.:rolleyes2:

Glennon looked like a HS QB in the bowl game.:rolleyes2:
honestly didn't see it but I think he could be a good DEVELOPMENTAL qb and be an effective starter in a few years... someone will reach in in the first for him but he should go third round

Le'veon Bell, I'm a huge fan of his. I think he's everything we desperately tried to force Daniel Thomas to be. He'd play a role that's missing on the Dolphins and complement Bush and Lamar extraordinarily well.

Marquess Wilson, a 1st round talent at WR that's going to drop because of a bull**** character concern. I'd walk off the team if Mike Leach was my coach too. I even admire him for it.

Rambo and Jenkins I love mostly because they play with such ferocity. Kyle Long's athleticism really stands out when you watch that ridiculous offense. Would be a great fit here. Johnathan Franklin has rare explosion. If we don't keep Bush, I could see a role for him here. If Skov makes it all the way back from injury he'd be a huge steal and is a terrific leader. I'd easily take Fauria over Ertz. There's a long list of WRs I'm intrigued by. I'll try to think of a definitive favorites list.

While these aren't necessarily the best players overall, I really like TE's Tyler Eifert and Zach Ertz, and WR's Justin Hunter, Cordarrelle Patterson, Ryan Swope, and CB Xavier Rhodes. All of those guys have electric abilities that would be very effective in our systems. The two Tennessee guys are unpolished, which will likely drop them in the draft, but the other guys are likely day 1 starters.

S Bacarri Rambo (UGA)
Both Stanford LBs - Thomas and Skov
CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (UConn)
CB Brodrick Brown (flyer) (OSU)
S Shamarko Thomas (SYR)

Yes, I love defensive backs in general.

Some guys I would love on this team

Damontre Moore
DeMarcus Milliner
Dion Jordan
Mingo
Tyler Eifert
DeAndre Hopkins
Keenan Allen
Bacarri Rambo

Don't really watch a lot of college football to know all the prospects, but I have seen these guys, and most of them fill in our needs and are attainable by the time we pick in rounds 1-3 (aside from Moore)

Ryan Swope, really rated him when watching videos of Tannehill and he played a big role for Manziel this year as well. Nice catcher of the ball and route runner, he can block as well which is always a nice feature in a receiver. He will be a third round steal, hopefully for the Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
how bout i list the guys i don't like lmao cause i got plenty of em...

anyways guys i would go to bat for off my to date study...

keenan allen
robert woods
marquess wilson
steadman bailey
quinton patton
chance warmack
jonathon cooper
matt barkley
jake matthews
tyler eifert
zach ertz
arthur brown