Favre is gunna get his a$$ Kicked 09/19... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favre is gunna get his a$$ Kicked 09/19...

WISfinfan13

Enter at your own risk...
Reaction score
Just purchased my tickets for the Fins vs Viking game!!! Cant wait till Cam Wake comes around the edge and ends Favre's consecutive games streak!!! Super Jacked!!

My soon to be wife and I will be sitting in section 125 row 12, seats 1 and 2!!

Still havent decided where Im gunna sit for the Packers Dolphins game. I have tickets in section 109 row 30, but only have 2. Im working on getting 5 or 6 together.

Whats going on Fin Fans. Anyone looking to tailgate or get together for this one? My wife and I are heading over the Minneapolis on Thurs. night or Friday Morning. Gunna hit the bars pretty hard! We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Eleventh St. roughly 9 blocks from the Stadium. Who else is gunna be around?

Favre may had saved the Vikes season. As either way, he wants to win a Super Bowl. Before he really, really retires for good. But he just keeps coming on back!

im in sec 127 row 10, i wont be there until sat afternoon.

I'm gonna be there! It's only my second game. My first was @KC a couple years ago when we almost went into OT against the 2-12(or so) Chiefs.... Needless to say, the stadium was not very packed given their record. I'm excited to go to a game that's going to be packed (even if it is with Vikes fans).

We're leaving South Dakota at 7 AM Sunday though, so I won't get to the dome until probably 11:00 or so.

I'm gonna be there! It's only my second game. My first was @KC a couple years ago when we almost went into OT against the 2-12(or so) Chiefs.... Needless to say, the stadium was not very packed given their record. I'm excited to go to a game that's going to be packed (even if it is with Vikes fans).

We're leaving South Dakota at 7 AM Sunday though, so I won't get to the dome until probably 11:00 or so.

That Sux. I hope to be in the Dome with a bit of a buzz by 11. Where you sitting?

Back
Top Bottom