Fee Agents are NOT allowed to visit with teams before Friday - per rotoworld | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fee Agents are NOT allowed to visit with teams before Friday - per rotoworld

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if you all were aware of this, I know that I wasn't so I figured I would post it. Sorry I don't have a link b/c I'm at work, but it was discussed on rotoworld b/c the Giants had to cancel thier meeting with Plaxico Burress due to this rule.

This may help with those that feel the Dolphins aren't doing anything and getting passed up by other teams. If you look at it it makes sense since most of the FA agreements have come to those FA that were re-signed. The story even mentions that is why guy's like Sidney Rice hasn't come up much. I think the FO will work hard to find the right players to fit our system.

Sorry for the spelling error on FREE, I don't start to many threads and don't know how to edit it.

yeah they can't meet face to face but there's plenty of conversation going on...you can bet on that...these guys are already exchanging contract #'s and the ones who secure visits are the ones ready to spend big

these agents pretty much know right now who's in and who's out on their guys...

Back
Top Bottom