Feeley threw a........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley threw a........

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
in when he was supposed to throw an out during mini-camp!!!!!!!!! I knew all along that this guy sucks...........he has had forever to know the playbook!!!! Where is jay fiedler at when u need him........he knows all of our plays like the back of his hand!! And did u see him during mini-camp........he was awesome! He is looking better then I have ever seen him before.........he is practicing with a sense of urgency now like we have never seen before. I guess those 4 other seasons were just flukes when he couldn't hit our wr in stride and had the velocity of a school girl. i think he has been working out to!!!! Thats it.......its fiedlers time to shine this year, we wasted our pick on feeley.......did u see him during mini-camp, it was like he has never practiced with these guys in his life!!!!!!!!

:eek: :roflmao:

dude, one throw, people are gonna be on your a$$ in a bit anyway, its may let him make mistakes now instead of during the season

Juice_56 said:
dude, one throw, people are gonna be on your a$$ in a bit anyway, its may let him make mistakes now instead of during the season

agreed, let him make his mistakes during min-camp. some of you guys rush to judge way too fast.

Juice_56 said:

u know i was joking right??? :confused:

oh, i never read through all the way, i read the start and end, oops, well...yeah

TheBostonBomber said:
in when he was supposed to throw an out during mini-camp!!!!!!!!! I knew all along that this guy sucks...........he has had forever to know the playbook!!!! Where is jay fiedler at when u need him........he knows all of our plays like the back of his hand!! And did u see him during mini-camp........he was awesome! He is looking better then I have ever seen him before.........he is practicing with a sense of urgency now like we have never seen before. I guess those 4 other seasons were just flukes when he couldn't hit our wr in stride and had the velocity of a school girl. i think he has been working out to!!!! Thats it.......its fiedlers time to shine this year, we wasted our pick on feeley.......did u see him during mini-camp, it was like he has never practiced with these guys in his life!!!!!!!!

FINALLY the bomber has seen the light!!! There for awhile I was beginning to think you liked AJ FLEAley. I knew if we stayed with you long enough you would come around and see the truth. You are so right when you said we wasted a pick on FLEAley when we have Jay on the roster. Good to welcome you back from the darkside. :D

:eek: :roflmao:

People will fall for just about anything around here...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom