Few things to realize after sunday's loss about Saban and our organization. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Few things to realize after sunday's loss about Saban and our organization.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Saban was brought to this organization to take over a mess that was left to turn it into something better. After he comes to our organization he prepares for his first nfl season and he has a few things to do.

1. Free Agency
2. The draft
3. Resigning and Restructuring players
4. Improving our Gameplan

He managed to handle everything pretty well and managed to have a winning record during his first season as an NFL head coach. There is one problem though, he's left with lots of veterans out there and a crippled offensive line built from players who failed previously with their other teams. He managed to get two good quarterbacks but obviously both of the quarterbacks aren't where they need to be. You have Dante's inability to make quick reads and you still have the inconsistent Joey Harrington who is still reach his full potential. He showed sparkles in sundays game but he still makes those horrible errors at the times where they are not needed.

Our team is 1-4 and those upgrades that were brought this season seemed more like downgrades. Dante looks robotic out there trying to play-fake and can hardly scramble like he use to. Joey looks sharp but he is still makes those mistakes out there. Our offensive line played well today for some reason but one of the things we struggle as an offensive group is having everyone working together. One day the offensive line is good and the other day its horrible. One day Chambers plays well but other days he doesnt show up and it goes the same with Randy Mcmichael. It seems to me that not everyone in our team is like Welker. That's what money does to players now a days. They get comfortable after getting their contracts then they end up playing a football game like if they have a 2 hour shift to complete and go home to drink.

It's very sad that we are giving up few points a game defensively but we can't score past 20 points offensively. To put closure to this post, I believe that we have a lot of lazy players out there and those are the players that I don't want our team to resign in the future. We need guys out there like Wes Welker.

juniorseau55 said:
Saban was brought to this organization to take over a mess that was left to turn it into something better. After he comes to our organization he prepares for his first nfl season and he has a few things to do.

1. Free Agency
2. The draft
3. Resigning and Restructuring players
4. Improving our Gameplan

He managed to handle everything pretty well and managed to have a winning record during his first season as an NFL head coach. There is one problem though, he's left with lots of veterans out there and a crippled offensive line built from players who failed previously with their other teams. He managed to get two good quarterbacks but obviously both of the quarterbacks aren't where they need to be. You have Dante's inability to make quick reads and you still have the inconsistent Joey Harrington who is still reach his full potential. He showed sparkles in sundays game but he still makes those horrible errors at the times where they are not needed.

Our team is 1-4 and those upgrades that were brought this season seemed more like downgrades. Dante looks robotic out there trying to play-fake and can hardly scramble like he use to. Joey looks sharp but he is still makes those mistakes out there. Our offensive line played well today for some reason but one of the things we struggle as an offensive group is having everyone working together. One day the offensive line is good and the other day its horrible. One day Chambers plays well but other days he doesnt show up and it goes the same with Randy Mcmichael. It seems to me that not everyone in our team is like Welker. That's what money does to players now a days. They get comfortable after getting their contracts then they end up playing a football game like if they have a 2 hour shift to complete and go home to drink.

It's very sad that we are giving up few points a game defensively but we can't score past 20 points offensively. To put closure to this post, I believe that we have a lot of lazy players out there and those are the players that I don't want our team to resign in the future. We need guys out there like Wes Welker.

Hey defensively we are giving up very few points and if you take away points we gave up via INT's, fumbles, penalties and just awful bonehead plays, our D is even tighter! Now, our offense has the capacity, the talent if you will, so really, how bad are we looking. Just enjoy the rest of the year my friend. We will be solid!

Back
Top Bottom