FH Color scheme | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH Color scheme

overworkedirish

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the new uniform release and the slightly different color palette of the Miami Dolphins, I think it would be appropriate to have a little shift in the color scheme here. E.G. On the front page, Tannehill's jersey really makes FinHeaven stand out as not the same colors.

No rush. Thoughts?

With the new uniform release and the slightly different color palette of the Miami Dolphins, I think it would be appropriate to have a little shift in the color scheme here. E.G. On the front page, Tannehill's jersey really makes FinHeaven stand out as not the same colors.

No rush. Thoughts?

Wilbill is currently working on a complete overhaul of the site. It will sport the new Dolphins colors and the new FinHeaven logo. He said it's suppose to be up and running before the first regular season game.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

No rush. Thoughts?

Patience bro its coming soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom