"Fiedler on WQAM" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Fiedler on WQAM"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
<> NE is behind them..
<> He's focusing on the upcoming season.
<> Excited to be in Norv's System for a second season.
<> Getting with C.Chambers and Randy. He's not sure what's going to happen with Orande..This will be his first off-season injury free..He's going to build more muscle to be able to stay healthy..
<> He said he expects more depth on the O-Line and WR positions when it's all said and done.. Norv said he will make this offense one of the best come this season..

I hope he does get a little big stronger. The part that makes a huge difference is that he hasn't had a healthy off season before.

He concentrated on bulking up after the 2000 season and subsequently stayed healthy in 2001. Lets hope he stays healthy in 2003.

Norv and Dave have confidence in these guys. I mean, normal "Dave Speak" usually calls for moderate expression and ambiguous language but both Dave and Norv have now come right out and said we're gonna be one of the best offenses in the league next year (Dave said pass offense).

Jay is a leader, bashers eat that...he is getting together with Ruddy and Chambers to get better...he is a true warrior.

People think dave is high when he says were going to have a great offence but we are

I hope so. I personally like Fiedler and wish him well. My problem is with the coaching, which most people here know my feelings on. I feel Fiedler and co., can get the job done with some upgrades and the wideout and o-line, which by the sound of it should be coming soon.

Promising day for Miami with Konrad resigning.

Hear Hear! Although The coaching on D is spotty I have to blame dave more than Bates. I'm sure he's just running Dave's defense. Vanilla. This is a huge strech here so don't kill me but.........How good did the FINS defense play in zone coverage @ the pro-bowl?????? THey were great 3 picks and a TD.

Well boys and girls, its all relative at this point in time. I can say the world will end, but what does it mean tomorrow? Until we have a good season, not much means anything.

Originally posted by Samphin
I hope so. I personally like Fiedler and wish him well. My problem is with the coaching, which most people here know my feelings on. I feel Fiedler and co., can get the job done with some upgrades and the wideout and o-line, which by the sound of it should be coming soon.

Promising day for Miami with Konrad resigning.

i agree samphin, the coaching is the problem in hte second half of the season. they need to put the wrinkles in later in the season. but like i have said before, if we could average 30 points a game, we can stay put. also a good special teamer in jermaine lewis could give us the extra zing to complete the big picture.

Back
Top Bottom