Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

I love OU, but god damn...Boise State!?!?!? They've had a great season no doubt, but they wouldn't be here if they played a shred of quality teams. At least they're not playing on that god awful blue field.

I just hope AD is back by then and can tear it up!

How great is OU, really? Didn't Peterson play versus Oregon?

To be honest, from what I have seen there's nothing so mind-blowingly impressive about this team and I give Boise a good chance to win. But of course you allready knew I'd do that.

I also expect this to be one of the closer contests out of the BCS bowls. I expect the others to be blowouts with Louisville winning Wake Forest, LSU winning Notre Dame, Michigan winning USC, and Ohio winning Florida.

Rafiki said:
How great is OU, really? Didn't Peterson play versus Oregon?

To be honest, from what I have seen there's nothing so mind-blowingly impressive about this team and I give Boise a good chance to win. But of course you allready knew I'd do that.

I also expect this to be one of the closer contests out of the BCS bowls. I expect the others to be blowouts with Louisville winning Wake Forest, LSU winning Notre Dame, Michigan winning USC, and Ohio winning Florida.

AD played and destroyed Oregon

Defense is top 10 mayb, top 15 for sure

offense has been rollin since AD went down, so adding him will onl make it better. Our oline has matured to be one of the best in the nation, our oline for the first 12 weeks was the only one in the ncaa to have a 100 yd rusher in every game, until we played Texas Tech.

QB and Recievers have great big play ability, no one has really shut down our passing game, we just usualy choose not to pass cause our running game is gelling.

Basicly its gonna come down to who is more focused. If OU comes in with a big head thinking this lil team from Boise aint nothing, they r in for a big surpirse. However if that is BSU's only shot, good luck with that Paul Thompson is a great leader.

Id like to see Boise win just so all the fans can yell about how they should have been in the NC game :lol:

Alex44 said:
Id like to see Boise win just so all the fans can yell about how they should have been in the NC game :lol:
Yeah me too. :lol: Just like Auburn and Utah 2 years ago.

GO BOISE STATE!

Who has Boise State played? and they say the bigeast is a cupcake confrence...Geez

FLOUNDER said:
Who has Boise State played? and they say the bigeast is a cupcake confrence...Geez

They didn't play anyone at all. In fact they haven't played any games this season. Their perfect season is all just a fabrication from the media perpetrated by those who wish to ruin West Virginias hopes of a BCS bowl.

FLOUNDER said:

Personaly I think they would give WVU a run for their money

but thats why they play the game :D

Back
Top Bottom