figurs/ thoughts on Cam/Mueller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

figurs/ thoughts on Cam/Mueller

web1300

IHATETHEJETS
Reaction score
i say the dolphins take a hard look at figurs from kansas state. he is the speed that Mueller is talking about and would make you forget about Welkers return ability.

also I am all for what Cam/Mueller are doing. although i would have liked to keep Welker, you cannot argue with gettting a 2nd round pick for a free agent. remember they could only get a second for Surtain who is a pro bowl corner!!!!

as far Mcmike, big deal. good riddance.

i think we are finally going in the right direction. :tongue:

You know whats the funniest thing about the whole Welker situation? Remember last year when Saban was making his cuts, everyone on the site was concerned about Welker's status on the team. We all wanted him to remain a Fin but were worried that he might not make the cut. Now look at the guy, he got us a 2nd rounder!!!

You know whats the funniest thing about the whole Welker situation? Remember last year when Saban was making his cuts, everyone on the site was concerned about Welker's status on the team. We all wanted him to remain a Fin but were worried that he might not make the cut. Now look at the guy, he got us a 2nd rounder!!!

Welker was a tremendous Fin. He constantly did good things for Miami from the moment he arrived. Even in leaving, he did a great thing for the team by getting us those two picks. I'll never forget him. I have a bad feeling that, with the Pats, he'll never let us forget him either.

They are doing what the past 2 coaches should have done. Saban said he wanted more draft picks, but wouldn't give the players up. Now Cam comes in and gets rid of Welker for 2 picks.

If we add Porter than that would be great. Next get rid of Ricky for another 2nd or 3rd rounder. Pick up a decent fullback and another receiver and we are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom