Film On Dolphins Tackles James And Tunsil Raises Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film On Dolphins Tackles James And Tunsil Raises Questions

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
dm_170824_NFL_DOLPHINS_CUTLER_SACKED_AND_FUMBLES.jpg

Miami’s biggest surprise was the poor play of their Tackles
There’s no other way to say it: Laremy Tunsil and Ja’Wuan James played terribe against the Eagles.
And if you look over film of the game, you’d be surprised at how the performance is actually worse than you remember it.
Now, this isn’t a definitive statement on either players skills or how they will perform in the 2017 Season…
…but it’s a fact that both players laid a big, fat egg.
http://www.phinsnews.com/miami-dolp...ns-tackles-james-and-tunsil-raises-questions/

...and the offense still produced pretty nicely in the first half. Imagine when they inevitably start playing well......

Poor article. Dude has no idea what he's looking at on the o-line.

Chalk it up to a bad game. Both have good tape over an extended period of time and this was the first action for both players. Not too concerned.

Normally I'd be ok with not playing your starting QB and OL in the 4th preseason game but another drive or two could be really beneficial to this group. Ajayi, Parker, Landry and Stills don't need to dress for this one.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Carroo, Grant, J.Thomas and Drake with the starting OL and Jay Cutler for 10-15 plays.

Other than Suh and Wake, not any defensive players I'd prefer to sit for this one. They need reps. You could argue Reshad Jones shouldn't play either but last week's communication issues need to be rectified before we face TB.

I do see the value in not playing any significant players period, under normal circumstances I'd be in line with that rationale. This year is different.

Back
Top Bottom