Film Study and resources | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study and resources

FearTheBeard

FearTheBurke
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit, I haven't done nearly enough research on this year's crop as opposed to past draft classes. Not having a PVR and working most Saturday's didn't help me either. So my question to everyone is what resources do you use to get film on prospects? Here's one I've been using for the SEC.

http://www.secondemand.com/

Not all of us have the luxury of using the tape the FO types get, but outside of game clips on YouTube there has to be some better options out there.

So what do you guys use?

While it's not particularly kosher, I torrent the games when I can't find cutups from the DraftBreakdown team. I just checked, I have about 60 full games from last season on my computer which amounts to around 140 GB. So if you ever really want a clip or portions of tape from a major team or prospect this year, the likelihood is that I have it.

While it's not particularly kosher, I torrent the games when I can't find cutups from the DraftBreakdown team. I just checked, I have about 60 full games from last season on my computer which amounts to around 140 GB. So if you ever really want a clip or portions of tape from a major team or prospect this year, the likelihood is that I have it.

Torrenting's a good call, I usually use isohunt, not sure if that's the best site for this sort of stuff. Draftbreakdown seems to be a good resource tho, thanks for sharing.

ESPN3.com has the games for a long time on their site. You can view a ton of games there by going to the replay tab.

Back
Top Bottom