Film Study on Dan Kilgore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study on Dan Kilgore

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
I got through three of his games in quick succession. Not as in love with him as I am Sitton by any stretch, but we get a slightly better player than Pouncey at half the cost. He's also durable and playing the best ball of his career right now.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/dan-kilgore/

Once Jimmy Garappolo took over, Kilgore allowed only two pressures in five games, both of which were hurries – literally no one touched the 49ers $137 million quarterback by way of Kilgore.

Between getting rid of guys with a penchant for penalties and hiring better position coaches, I expect us to be a more disciplined team and the penalties will go way, way, way down. Gase needs to get that monkey off his back. I think he will.

IMO playing sound football is half the battle.

I am so happy Miami will finally have a good O line. By what I saw last year I fully expect Davis to take that RG spot from Larsen very fast and do a sound job in that role. If Tunsil can play to half of his expectations the Dolphins will have a great offense.

Seriously at the most crippling moments too. I don’t have any evidence to back this up, but I swear half of our holding came on big runs, way away from the ball.

Agreed and at times it seemed very late flags and a couple looked meh as far as being legit NFL holding calls. He certainly wasn’t getting those benefit of the doubt considerations he once did. Just pleeeeeeease stay healthy O-line!!!!!

Kilgore may be a lateral move, but compared to Pouncey, he is much less likely to miss time. That alone is a huge factor. He can practice with the team in preseason, during the games, and anytime inbetween. We will have our unit working together. This would not be possible with Pouncey even if he manages to play another 16.

Back
Top Bottom