Film Study on new LG, Josh Sitton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study on new LG, Josh Sitton

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pre-writing usually comes back to bite you, but I was certain he wasn't leaving Miami without a deal. So I stayed up and watched four of his games and gave you some clips and talk about why he's been so damn good for so damn long.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/josh-sitton-a-decade-of-dominance/

His 97.4 pass blocking efficiency rate ranked 13th out of 61 qualifying offensive guards. In 2016, his PBE was 99.0, second best in the NFL.

Hey no worries, fellas. While the Dolphins are undergoing a culture change, maybe the Sun Sentinel should do the same and give me Omar's job. :)

Now let's go sign Ryan Jensen and have one of the best OLs in the NFL. How crazy does that sound?

Hey no worries, fellas. While the Dolphins are undergoing a culture change, maybe the Sun Sentinel should do the same and give me Omar's job. :)

Now let's go sign Ryan Jensen and have one of the best OLs in the NFL. How crazy does that sound?
you would look ridiculous with Omars stupid haircut. reminds me of joe dirt at the end of the movie

you would look ridiculous with Omars stupid haircut. reminds me of joe dirt at the end of the movir

I was thinking of wearing that horrendous excuse of a hat he had on the other day in one of the Sun Sentinel's thumbnails. Looked like a bruised penis. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom