Film Study on new LG, Josh Sitton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study on new LG, Josh Sitton

Hey no worries, fellas. While the Dolphins are undergoing a culture change, maybe the Sun Sentinel should do the same and give me Omar's job. :)

Now let's go sign Ryan Jensen and have one of the best OLs in the NFL. How crazy does that sound?
How much you think he would cost?

Thank You for putting in the work! Due to his age it would be wise for Miami to invest in another guard (gulp) via the draft.

Thank You for putting in the work! Due to his age it would be wise for Miami to invest in another guard (gulp) via the draft.

One would hope that Asiata figured out actual technique during his red shirt season. If not, I'm totally on board with bringing in another developmental LG. The dude from my school (WSU Cougars) Cody O'Connell is a personal favorite. He's 6-8 360 lol.

Great write up, very informative for a numbskull like me! I saw the thread and I was like "dang, this guy doesn't waste any time" , turns out you're just psychic haha

Great write up, very informative for a numbskull like me! I saw the thread and I was like "dang, this guy doesn't waste any time" , turns out you're just psychic haha

I had pretty good intel that he wasn't leaving Davie without a contract. :)

And damn these Dolphins. I was looking forward to a quiet lunch break, but Dan Kilgore is up next!

Awesome job, we really needed this.

Though he shows great anchering on pass-blocking (Don't think I saw him pushed back much, if at all), but have to say, as a run-blocker, he's a bulldozer...dam!!!

Tannehill should be very excited, but I also think Drake and the other RBs should be going out of their minds today.

Who was the last talented guard the dolphins have had? I honestly can't even remember.

Back
Top Bottom