"fin Fan For Life" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"fin Fan For Life"

corona

Rookie
Reaction score
HELLO, FIN FANS,

I just want to say that I have been a FIN FAN for 44 yrs.. Im a black female from Rochester , NY taking "MAJOR SMACK FOR YR'S ",BEING IN BUFFVILLE, and I want to say that ...

This season so far as been nothing less than exceptional... I never expected our season to turn around as quickly as it has in 1 season, And I want to say to the young blood Fin Fans is to realize this , if we dont make the play-offs, its ok, if we make mistakes, its ok, this is a team re-building from the top to the bottom and bumps and bruises go alone the way is ok...

I do truly see the team as a MAJOR THREAT at end the season going into next. I told my friends at work (Bills Fans) at pre-season that the Fins had something speical going on. They Didnt believe, now the Bills are at the bottom of the Div at 0-3...

Who was right? The Fin-Fan for Life or Bills fans who jumped on a bang-wagon????

Thanks for reading my post.......

Fin Fan For Life

Welcome to Finheaven. We are the internets largest Miami Dolpin fan community. The staff and I are here if we can do anything to make your visits better. Please visit often and post a lot.

By the way...YOU WERE RIGHT!

gotta love it! From 1-15 to 5-4 and on a roll Go fins!
Welcome to finheaven! U might become addicted I visit the site multiple times a day

HELLO, FIN FANS,

I just want to say that I have been a FIN FAN for 44 yrs.. Im a black female from Rochester , NY taking "MAJOR SMACK FOR YR'S ",BEING IN BUFFVILLE, and I want to say that ...

This season so far as been nothing less than exceptional... I never expected our season to turn around as quickly as it has in 1 season, And I want to say to the young blood Fin Fans is to realize this , if we dont make the play-offs, its ok, if we make mistakes, its ok, this is a team re-building from the top to the bottom and bumps and bruises go alone the way is ok...

I do truly see the team as a MAJOR THREAT at end the season going into next. I told my friends at work (Bills Fans) at pre-season that the Fins had something speical going on. They Didnt believe, now the Bills are at the bottom of the Div at 0-3...

Who was right? The Fin-Fan for Life or Bills fans who jumped on a bang-wagon????

Fin Fan For Life
Welcome to Finheaven..you were right and good post...:up:

My best friends are from Buffalo and I keep reminding them "what goes around , comes around" >>>> AND IT'S ABOUT TO COME AROUND. ~ GO FINS ~

HELLO, FIN FANS,

Fin Fan For Life

WOOT WOOT!

Back
Top Bottom