Fin Fan from Canada | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fan from Canada

stavistav

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Big fan from up here in Canada. Saw my first game in Cincinnati this year. Look forward to reading everything you need to know about the Dolphins

Welcome Stavistav to the best dolphin site on the interweb............have fun and remember to post lot's.
And thank's for joining the VIP, remember to look in when your on............:up:

Hey everyone. Big fan from up here in Canada. Saw my first game in Cincinnati this year. Look forward to reading everything you need to know about the Dolphins

Welcome aboard, kick your shoes off and relax!

BTW, thanks for filling the staff fridge with beer for us. (VIP Membership) :lol:

Welcome aboard! What part of Canada? My wife is Canadian, so we head to KW and Toronto fairly often.

Awesome not only are you a fellow Canadian but you are from sask. I am in Regina.

So does this mean we have the entire population of Regina locked up as phin fans? :lol:

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

So does this mean we have the entire population of Regina locked up as phin fans? :lol:

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

Haha it's not that small, (200,000 people) but we are probably the only phin fans in the city.

Thats cool, I have lived here about 10 years and have never met a Dolphins fan. Actually the only Dolphins fans I have ever met were down in Miami.

o really haha yeah there isnt to many of us. I know of one other person.

Back
Top Bottom