Fin Fans BEware | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans BEware

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey I am as stoked as anyone about the win, however. DO NOT get ahead of yourselves.

1. Minnesota is playing much better. That can be a sandwich game that we lose.

2. Beating NE in the cold with all the marbles on the line will be tough, tough, TOUGH!

3. There are several scenarios that exist which could drop Miami down considerably in the playoff picture if they fold at this point or even split.

It was a great win at home. Now we have to prove we are a championship team by going out and doing it on the road. Feel good, enjoy, but take nothing for granted. We have seen equal or better opportunities slip away in the past. I know this year is "different" but I think we should see it before we count it in the bank.

I agree...100%

We did what we have been doing at home all year, playing excellent defense at home.

Let's see what our Phins do playing IN Minny. We have Moss to deal with, and Micheal Bennett(sp?) is FAST.

two down, and as Wannstedt said "one to go...I don't want to even hear about New England this week"

It's a shame we don't control our destiny for a bye. I still think NE will win tonight. Either way Miami stands to gain if either wins. Minn will be tough. I dont know why they lost so many games then all of a sudden are winning. I know they should have won the Buffalo game.

They had a stat yesterday on Gameday about the dolphins D @ home and away --- it's amazing how superhuman they are at home and ordinary on the road....big time game in minnesota -- they have to step up and prove they are a new dolphins team...unlike my boys that proved they are the same old jets.

For some reason, I think we'll be fine against the Vikes - unless there are turnovers.

Having an offense that can put together long drives, grind time off the clock and control the game makes a BIG difference. It's always what killed us in previous years.

The thing about this game is the emotional level. The sandwich filling can be rotten when you come off a big win and the game after next, not to mention the last game, probably the biggest of the season.

I think they'll win, IMHO they have the mindset that the playoffs are at stake and people don't wanna waste Ricky's good efforts

I think the Jags can win vs. Tenn.. They are 3 -3 thier last 6 games and lost to the Browns by 1 and Pitt. by 2, plus they are playing at home and from the looks of thier record @ home they have lost by more than 3, zero times. I think they will keep it close and even come out on top next week.

Hope you're right Ducken. BTW, that's a cool avatar. Never seen Green Arrow quite like that.

I am cautiously optimistic at this point but I do think that we're going to win out. I think Oakland still being the #1 seed is an absolute joke but there's nothing anyone can do about that. I don't see there being any way that the 'Fins can let down on their intensity at this point so I don't worry too much about them going into either one of these games.

The best possible scenario for all of this would be if both Jokeland and Tennessee lost, the Patsies lost to the Jets, and we beat the Patsies in the final week of the season. In that case, we win the division, get HFA throughout the playoffs, and Fluffalow, the Jests, and the Patsies would in all likelyhood miss the playoffs! Now wouldn't that be swell! :D

Back
Top Bottom