Fin Fans in New Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans in New Jersey

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
HI everyone. I live at the jersey shore :lol: and I'm pretty convinced that I am the only finfan around here. Of course I see that some of you guys are from NJ on finheaven, but do any of you ever get together to watch the fins games? I am generally stuck watching the games with my friends who are jets, cowboys, eagles, giants, raiders, and packers fans. Anyone from NJ out there :3w:

I am in Nj - grew up in Absecon - 10 mins from Ac, still work in Ac at Pf Changs at tropicana, I'm the Executive Chef.
now I live in Collings lakes / Near Hammonton - Atlantic county - Glouster County border.
I do not get togather but use the Tiny chat room and the finheaven chat (when they are up)
We have had the sunday ticket going into our 3rd season.

People that responded are not true Jersey shore folk. I live near Red Bank in Monmouth County. East of the G S Parkway in Ocea, Monmouth, and Atlantic County is the Jersey shore. What County are you in? By the way, best Jersey Dolphin fan spot I know of is in Morris County. The name of the place escapes me at the moment

Since 1971

I live in Newark, but I'm relatively new to the area and so haven't had any chance to scout any good Fins places. The nicest thing about Newark: Most people are are Giants fans and hate the Jets only slightly less than I do. :D

I'm from the Princeton area. Usually I go see the games at one of the local bars around here or buffalo chicken place etc. Would be nice to see watch the game with some more phin fans. My best friend is a phin fan, we usually watch it together.

I went to school in absecon. Miami Mikes in east hanover is really cool. It's a mile from my house....

I live right near Point Pleasant/Toms River/Seaside ... I do chill on FH during the games but its more fun with fellow fin fans. I wish my best friend was a fin fan. They just dont understand

yea miami mikes is in Hanover on rt 10 in Morris County, theres alot of TVs and Dolphins stuff on the walls...only place i know of

I live in Freehold New Jersey. I have Direct TV so I watch the games at home mostly. Miami Mikes seems the best place to watch in Jersey.

I live in Jackson, NJ. Near dirty old six flags. I usually watch the games on the ticket, but occasionally go to a local sports bar named Stadium bar and grill.

Back
Top Bottom