--Fin-Omenal's 2008 Mock Draft-- | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

--Fin-Omenal's 2008 Mock Draft--

Fin-omenal

"Now, get off my block"
Reaction score
...I actually have thought long and hard about this and have changed my "board" a few times but Im sticking to this one.

#1- Vernon Gholston DE Ohio State- Homer...moron, whatever you wanna call me this guy has a real chance to flat out be a monster in this league, I dont think he is as "unsafe" as some think. Has an incredible work ethic and has shown he can dominate top level players. I thought Jake Long was gonna be my pick but you cant ignore the depth of T in this draft.

#32- Devin thomas WR Michigan State- Style reminds me alot of Larry Fitzgerald, I think could eventually be a very fine WR although I was tempted to pick Hardy..I believe Thomas has more of an upside.

#57- Antoine Cason CB Arizona- A playmaker...we havent had one at CB since the Madison Surtain days, and this guy can flat out tackle, a player I would be very excited to have in a Fins uniform.

#64- Carl Nicks T Nebraska- Raw player with major upside?? Sounds like a Sparano special, his scouting report suggests all he really needs is coaching has ALL the physical tools.

#100- John Greco G Toledo- A pro's pro..blue collar intense football player, not to mention versatile..another guy I would love to see Sparano get his hands on.

#195- Martin Rucker TE Mizzou- A tight end who can and will fight for the ball in the air and not just stand there hoping to catch it, could even splt out into the slot...said to need alot of work on blocking, not a bad chance at this juncture.

#204- Kendall Langford DE Hampton- Yes we woold be lucky to have him fall here but here's for hoping..sounds like a mean talented machine..versatile enough to be involved in a rotation. Nice asset to have at this juncture.

#208- Sam Keller QB Nebraska- At this point a guy who can make all the throws and could maybe even show a flash or two....if he's there the real question is why not?

#245- Curtis Johnson LB Clark Atlanta- Could be a special team stud and a servicable backup, I like taking chances on D2 guys would probobly atleast make the team.

#253- David Roach S Texas Christian- It is said he can lay the wood, we havent had a guy who could smash someones head in for a long time!! A gym rat who could stick around.

Ofcourse many people will dispute my top 2 picks and maybe even more...but hey thats the fun of it.

Good Mock.

I'd love it if we were able to land all of those guys but unfortunately Thomas, Cason, Nicks, Greco, and Langford should all go before our picks in the respective rounds.

Good Mock.

I'd love it if we were able to land all of those guys but unfortunately Thomas, Cason, Nicks, Greco, and Langford should all go before our picks in the respective rounds.

Really?? I would say Langford was the least likely to be there...the WR position is very unpredictable...I doubt Nicks, cason or Greco are locks to be gone either.

Cason will definitely not be there at pick 57. Since he's not there, I could maybe see you guys going with someone such as Godfrey, King, or Thomas.

Cason will definitely not be there at pick 57. Since he's not there, I could maybe see you guys going with someone such as Godfrey, King, or Thomas.

Dont want King for the record..:wink:

If thats the case sign me up for Godfrey.

Back
Top Bottom