Resign-

-Kendall Langford DE
-Paul Soali NT

Free Agency

-Matt Flynn QB
-Michael Griffin FS

Draft

Option A-(9th pick in the draft)
Trade down to Mid 20's and get a second and fifth.

1. Nick Foles QB Arizona
2. Levy Ad**** OT Oklahoma State
2. Michael Egnew TE Missouri
3. Kevin Zeitler OG Wisconsin
4. Casey Hayward Vanderbilt
5. Jeff Demps RB Florida
6. Kyle Wilber OLB Wake Forest
6. B.J. Cunningham WR Michigan St.
7. Joe Looney OG Wake Forest

Option B-(No trade down 9th pick)

1. Landry Jones QB Oklahoma
2. Levy Ad**** OT Oklahoma State.
3. Ladarius Green TE Louisiana Lafayette
4. Jaymes Brooks OG Virginia Tech
6. Kyle Wilber OLB Wake Forest
6. Vick Ballard RB Miss State
7. Joe Looney OG Wake Forest

Tell me what you guys think!

Don't know if we'll re-sign Paul Soliai after reading Salguero's blog in the Herald. Sounds like he wanted Vince Wilfork type money with about $24 million guaranteed just to get extended to 2014. If we tag him again next year we'll be paying him close to $15 million for the season.

I like your thinking of getting a OT in the 2nd round..............

please no trade down we need to get the BA qb, i say we trade players for picks, starks could be one of the players traded we have enough young guys that could play the line

I like option two. I'm a big fan of Landry Jones. I think if the season goes down the drain and Chad Henne doesn't show enough, the Dolphins have to get either Luck, Barkley or Jones. Not as high on Foley.

sorry i dont agree with trading down, its time to go a new direction with this franchise and hit a home run with a 1st round selection of a qb.

Im an OU fan and the one mock I looked at earlier had Jones going to us 5th. You would think my favorite college teams QB going to my favorite NFL team would be an ideal situation. Not the case. I don't want Landry Jones. Long story short, he s not what Bradford was. I don't think Jones is worth a top 10 pick and I was sure of Bradford going 1 after watching him in his red shirt freshman year.

Back
Top Bottom